Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Burnley will be in an absolutely dominant position (not that they're not already in an amazing position) for that final automatic promotion spot if they win tomorrow. Could go 10 clear of Derby with both of them having 11 to play and 12 clear of QPR who'd still have 12 left. 

Even if we match Derby and QPR's results from now on we would be promoted at Reading.

A couple of them suggest that they could do, that's all. If they beat us at theirs, it wouldn't take much of a stumble for them to be right back in it. I don't think that'll happen, I think we'll finish 1st but it's not that ridiculous.

A couple of them suggest that they could do, that's all. If they beat us at theirs, it wouldn't take much of a stumble for them to be right back in it. I don't think that'll happen, I think we'll finish 1st but it's not that ridiculous.

I didn't think it was too stupid either, I just wanted to see other people's opinions. The person is right with the fact we have to visit Burnley, Wigan and Reading. 

I didn't think it was too stupid either, I just wanted to see other people's opinions. The person is right with the fact we have to visit Burnley, Wigan and Reading.

Both you and Haydos are right, I just thought that the way it reads it's almost a matter of time before they take the title.

Looking at the table, I would say Wigan are the team to get into the playoffs. If they win 2 of their games in hand (not us of course!) then they will be in the mix. The way they are going probably at the expense of Forest.

I wonder if Reading will be the next 'bogey' side we beat this season. We've had terrible records against Barnsley away, Charlton overall, Watford away and dispatched those with ease. Have I missed any out? Last victory over Reading I remember was 2009? Waghorn header 1-0?

I wonder if Reading will be the next 'bogey' side we beat this season. We've had terrible records against Barnsley away, Charlton overall, Watford away and dispatched those with ease. Have I missed any out? Last victory over Reading I remember was 2009? Waghorn header 1-0?

Not had a brilliant record against Millwall, so another one chalked off. Would also like to make sure no one does the double over us this season.

Not had a brilliant record against Millwall. Would also like to make sure no one does the double over us this season.

All we have to do is avoid home defeats to Brighton, Sheff Weds & Doncaster. Extremely do-able.

We on the other hand have already done the double over Millwall, Derby, Middlesbrough, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Ipswich and Barnsley. That is absolutely mad.

Archived