Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Leeds have conceded at least four goals in home games 8 times since promotion in 2010.

I cannot work them out. Why do they get absolutely steamrollered so often?

2-4 doesn't look as bad as the usual but they were 4 down by the hour last night, 1-5 to Bolton, 1-6 to Watford, 3-7 to Forest, 4-6 to Preston (after being 4-1 up at half time), 0-5 to Blackpool. Not forgetting the recent 6-0 at Wednesday.

They're an average side for this level. No-one who's this average should be slapped this often by complete crap. It's not like they even lose to decent sides. The majority who hammer them end up fighting relegation.

Such a strange side.

Probably.

How on earth you can lose 4-6 after leading 4-1 is just totally beyond me. Completely beyond shocking.

None will top conceding 7 at home to that Forest side. Literally one of the worst attacking sides I've ever seen. You'd be surprised if they'd scored 7 away in about 2 months of away games let alone 2 hours.

Leeds have conceded more in their last two games than we've conceded in 2014.

I'm quite nervous now too be honest I think we are as good as promoted but it would be gutting to not win the title now after sitting top for so long, the reason I think we would drop down to second is we have to visit Wigan, Burnley, Reading and Bolton. Where as Burnley's fixtures don't look good for us, I could be wrong and I hope I am but I think this title race will go down to the last day.

Al Habsi should've been sent off, definite red. Our play had a tap in within the six yard box when he was round the keeper but got taken out.

We didn't even get a penalty for an incident like that last night.

BTW You'll beat us in a couple of weeks - our away form is hopeless.

We didn't even get a penalty for an incident like that last night.

BTW You'll beat us in a couple of weeks - our away form is hopeless.

We're hopeless at home so should even its self out then! We're a decent team away from home (we'll lose 5-0 tonight now I've said that)

But we shall see!

BijhdwTIQAAJeUl.jpgBeat me to it  ;)

Fuming!

Archived