Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I thinking the Sheffield wed game we could go up!! How good would that be Friday night everyone steaming on the pitch

Yesssss! I just hope it is a televised match so I can be a part of it, if only at a distance. Promoted against Wednesday, Champions against QPR. It would make an old man very happy!

To be honest I want us to play a full strength Burnley side. A no ifs or buts showdown between the two best teams in the division is a must.

Really? 3 points is 3 points whether against a 'full-strength' Burnley or a local u12 kids team.

To be honest I want us to play a full strength Burnley side. A no ifs or buts showdown between the two best teams in the division is a must.

While I understand where you're coming from...

Nah, you're alright lol

If we have still not lost I hope they have 11 kids playing.

Go up win the league on the back of a huge run without a loss.

I don't give a fvck about if's and buts.

prediction we beat burnley and get promoted on same day

There is almost absolutely no chance of this happening.

We'd also need to beat Blackpool, Blackburn and Yeovil and hope Derby took no more than 2 points over a 4 game period which includes a home game against Charlton (and admittedly 3 other very tricky games). Also QPR would have to get no more than 4 points from the 5 games they've got in that period.

Realistically the earliest we could get promoted is Sheffield Wednesday and to do that we would need Derby and QPR's poor runs to continue and for us to beat at least one of Wigan or Burnley.

Are you mad? :blink:

More romantic than mad  :D

Really? 3 points is 3 points whether against a 'full-strength' Burnley or a local u12 kids team.

We`re both going up and I have no doubt that we`ll be champions. It`d be nice to beat them at their place with them fielding a full strength side.

I'd say Burnley have it easier lol. Leeds are in shocking form right now.

And Blackpool are in mighty fine form with their first win since November last night!

Ref to be reported by Brum for "mocking Paul Robinson". :blink: So says SSN.

As daft as the incident sounds, he can't be taking the piss out the players. It's ok having a laugh with them, but not at them.

As daft as the incident sounds, he can't be taking the piss out the players. It's ok having a laugh with them, but not at them.

The ref will get protected of course.

Archived