Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I'm starting to think it'll finish:

1.Us

2.Burnley

And on the other side of the sheer crevasse:

3.QPR/Wigan

4.Wigan/QPR

5.Derby

6.Brighton

i would have predicted same, apart from i think Wigan will finishes 3rd and QPR 4th 

i would have predicted same, apart from i think Wigan will finishes 3rd and QPR 4th 

You could well be right, but it looks like QPR are finally stabilising in which case they should just about hold Wigan off to stumble over the line in 3rd.  It could equally be a false dawn though which is why I hesitate to make a concrete prediction there.

You could well be right, but it looks like QPR are finally stabilising in which case they should just about hold Wigan off to stumble over the line in 3rd.  It could equally be a false dawn though which is why I hesitate to make a concrete prediction there.

A winning run of one game?

A winning run of one game?

If you want to play that game, it brought an end to their losing run of 1 game. 

I'm talking about the impression they've given me in their previous matches - they showed a bit more tenacity in the 3 games leading up to this one, even at Brighton when they were poor they showed a few glimpses of intent.

There's just something about Sean Dyche that really makes me dislike him. I don't know whether it's the ginger hair, the stupid moustache or grainy voice.

Actually it's probably all three along with the "we're working on a shoestring you know"

Two points... I've never got those who don't rate Rhodes. His goal tally's for Blackburn demonstrate a player who is very adept at this level.

Secondly, people have been too quick to dismiss QPR. I think they'll get third.

Who doesn't rate Rhodes?

Too be fair mate I don't think many have dismissed them of getting a play off spot but with their resources and massive squad, third should be seen as a big failure imo

I genuinely don't fear them, they lack the ruthless consistency of us and Burnley

Are people still questioning Arry's acquisition of Ravel Morrison?

Nobody was questioning it, they just thought it was completely ridiculous that Rangers brought in an "emergency" loan player when they already had (off the top of my head) 7 international midfielders.

Redknapp is a parody of himself

Archived