Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Why do you love Redknapp so much?

I've said before, I have no feeling towards old Schnorbitz either way. Looks to me though like Morrison may well see them into the play-offs. And making the point at how people can jump to quickly to criticise.

I like to give credit where its due. And what I do think is that Arry was right to get Morrison in.

I also think QPR should have done much better this season. There... some balance.

I had the "pleasure" of being at F*rest yesterday through work. They created plenty first half, barely anything second half, overall pretty toothless. Doncaster fully deserved their point. Good to see Paul Dickov afterwards, he's still a top fella. I'm at D*rby-F*rest next Saturday. Hoping for a 5-5 draw, three red cards on each side and a raft of injuries.

Is Dyche even that good?

I got the impression most of his players were signed by other managers. I have more respect for Pearson who built a team and then got them playing good football too.

Is Dyche even that good?

I got the impression most of his players were signed by other managers. I have more respect for Pearson who built a team and then got them playing good football too.

Still has to get them working for you. He lost Austen as well. So on a limited budget at a club some would see as unfashionable, I think he's done a sterling job.

Dyche is a good manager, what he's done there should not be under-estimated. He's a damn good coach, tactician and motivator. He's somehow managed to get Sam Vokes to perform at this level, no mean feat. Ings was pony until this season, as was Scott Arfield. All 3 have been superb all year for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCKBetn_z6E 

Always liked him as a manager and seems a good bloke as well.

Totally different to the one when a reporters mobile went off in a Roy Keane press conference a few years back at Ipswich IIRC.

Maybe flying high in second gives him a bit more space to have a laugh and come over easier than struggling at the bottom.

Are people still questioning Arry's acquisition of Ravel Morrison?

It was a risk, I stand by that. I didn't want him here, I stand by that also.

Morrison fits better into what Redknapp's trying to do, if there was a club that suited him it was definitely QPR.

Dyche is a good manager, what he's done there should not be under-estimated. He's a damn good coach, tactician and motivator. He's somehow managed to get Sam Vokes to perform at this level, no mean feat. Ings was pony until this season, as was Scott Arfield. All 3 have been superb all year for them.

Don't agree Ings was "pony" until this season - he had two very bad injuries which kept him out for long spells in the previous two seasons - only started a total of about 20 games in the 2 seasons.

Don't agree Ings was "pony" until this season - he had two very bad injuries which kept him out for long spells in the previous two seasons - only started a total of about 20 games in the 2 seasons.

What i'm trying to say is that Dyche seems to be a master at getting the best out of broken players, whetehr it be from injury, a lack of confidence or even talent. He exerts as much as he can from players. Sam Vokes was an absolute shithouse at almost every club he'd been at before he came to you boys and now look at him.

Guest MattP

I've said before, I have no feeling towards old Schnorbitz either way. Looks to me though like Morrison may well see them into the play-offs. And making the point at how people can jump to quickly to criticise.

I like to give credit where its due. And what I do think is that Arry was right to get Morrison in.

I also think QPR should have done much better this season. There... some balance.

When he signed they were 12 points clear of 7th and 4 points off second.

I don't think the idea of his signing was to "see them into the play offs" but push them into automatic.

They have lost more than they have won since he has been there.

Dyche whinges far too much for me. Too many excused when things don't go to plan.

Agreed. I didn't like how he was all "we're the best team in the division" when they were top a few months back. 

For what QPR spend, Morrison's form is the least you'd expect.

Leeds hit the headlines for the wrong reasons yet again. Cellino's been found guilty of false accounting and will be stopped from buying Leeds as a result.

Morrison is already second highest scorer for QPR this season with 4 goals.

Just shows how reliant they were on Austin and how much they miss him

lol that's a stat and a half.

How many players do we have on more than 4? I reckon 4 or 5.

Guest Col city fan

When he signed they were 12 points clear of 7th and 4 points off second.

I don't think the idea of his signing was to "see them into the play offs" but push them into automatic.

They have lost more than they have won since he has been there.

As I said in another thread, it takes any player time to settle in.

If you don't think Morrison has been a good signing for QPR there is little point debating with you. Your mind is made up and fixed.

5 according to BBC Sport.

Nugent 17

Vardy 15

Dyer 6

Drinkwater 6

Knockaert 5

By the looks of it the only players that have failed to score in any competition for us this season are Bakayogo, Hammond and Wasilewski.

we have 6 players

Nugent on 19

Vardy on 15

Dyer on 9

Drinkwater on 7

Knockaert on 6

Wood on 6

Even King on 3 and he hardly played this season lol

Guest MattP

As I said in another thread, it takes any player time to settle in.

If you don't think Morrison has been a good signing for QPR there is little point debating with you. Your mind is made up and fixed.

I would never judge if a player has been a good signing after less than two months.

Archived