Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

5 according to BBC Sport.

Nugent 17

Vardy 15

Dyer 6

Drinkwater 6

Knockaert 5

By the looks of it the only players that have failed to score in any competition for us this season are Bakayogo, Hammond and Wasilewski.

Good stat. Little surprised at Knockaert.. I thought he'd get more to be honest. Shows we can score goals from anywhere though.

Nugent 17

Vardy 15

Dyer 6

Drinkwater 6

Knockaert 5

By the looks of it the only players that have failed to score in any competition for us this season are Bakayogo, Hammond and Wasilewski.

Thats just league goals im talking about all competitions. That puts wood in the equation aswel

Also Knockaert has 4 in the league not 5

If you don't think Morrison has been a good signing for QPR there is little point debating with you. Your mind is made up and fixed.

So if someone has an opinion about something there's no point debating with them because their mind is made up and fixed? :S

Guest Col city fan

I would never judge if a player has been a good signing after less than two months.

Stick with the Redknapp's a (add expletive here) Matt. You've made your point known.. Personally I'd rather look at things objectively and see whether QPR do still go up and the contribution Morrison may make or indeed, already has made.

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

So if someone has an opinion about something there's no point debating with them because their mind is made up and fixed? :S

Not when it comes to you and Waghorn Mark, no...

lol

Thats just league goals im talking about all competitions. That puts wood in the equation aswel

Yes I just put league goals. It's more impressive when you include all competitions and like Col said just goes to show we've got goals from all over the pitch.

Nugent 17

Vardy 15

Dyer 6

Drinkwater 6

Knockaert 5

That last stat is terrific considering they're three defensive minded players who've played about half of the time.

Impressed with Drinkwater's recent goalscoring form.

I bet Mahrez can get another couple too. I put it in another thread but he has 2 goals and 3 assists in 8 games, which were mainly as a sub. Bear in mind things like the ball through to Vardy on Saturday which should've been a goal as well. Cracking find.

Guest MattP

Stick with the Redknapp's a (add expletive here) Matt. You've made your point known.. Personally I'd rather look at things objectively and see whether QPR do still go up and the contribution Morrison may make or indeed, already has made.

:thumbup:

What has Redknapp got to do with this? It's about Morrison.

I'm intrigued how you have come to the conclusion he's a good signing for them when they haven't been on tv with him in the side yet and a quick glance at Qpr fans on Twitter can't decide who have watched them all.

He's played 6 games and they have won 2 drew 1 and lost 3 and they have further off the pace from their target.

Guest Col city fan

Uae and Qatari leagues?

Mercenary, he'll fit in very well at QPR.

What do you have against Arry, Matt?

It's like old baggy eyes nicked your bike at school, or summat..

lol

Guest MattP

lol

That he keeps ruining football clubs and should be in jail for stealing off the public of this country.

Guest MattP

Only Arry could take his team to Dubai for some warm weather training and find some below average African in that league to throw 50k at a week.

Presume he has given up on Miaga after three games then?

That was another couple of million well spent.

I'm a facking futbawl manijar!

lol

You can't really debate that the team isn't made of mercenaries though?

Assou-Ekotto, Simpson, Dunne, Benayoun, Wright Phillips, Zamora, Johnson, Jenas, Hughes, O'Neil, Henry.

In my opinion, every single one above went to QPR for the money rather than the thoughts it could enhance their career. I mean Zamora was a fans favourite at Fulham and on the fringes of the England team, now he's a forgotten man who's just scored his first goal for a year! 

Guest Col city fan

That he keeps ruining football clubs and should be in jail for stealing off the public of this country.

lol

You need anger management buddy!..

Guest MattP

It's no coincidence Kevin Phillips turned him down to come here.

No way was someone as professional as him going anywhere near that circus no matter what they paid him.

lol

You need anger management buddy!..

It's true. And I never get angry.

Archived