Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Seemed like Wednesday have total control after the sending off according to Sports Extra, need them to finish it off now.

yeah...when we were doen to 10 men at the shitty ground we didnt give in and look what happenned....Sheff Wed seem all over this lot....

A lot can be said rightly or wrongly about the way Blackpool FC run their club but the one thing I do like is the mainly weekly update of the goings on behind the scenes at the club by their club secretary.

I'd love our club to do something like this.

That fecking 1-0 to them came off the back of my wedding the previous day. Managed to talk the now wife into afriday wedding then took about 30 guests to the game. Weather was brilliant, wedding brillant, whole weekend awesome.

football. Ffs

That fecking 1-0 to them came off the back of my wedding the previous day. Managed to talk the now wife into afriday wedding then took about 30 guests to the game. Weather was brilliant, wedding brillant, whole weekend awesome.

football. Ffs

Remember that day being baking hot!

Archived