Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

The Footballing Gods are shining on us, nothing will stop us now need 14 points to mathematically secure promotion now.

Earliest possible date to confirm promotion depending on other teams results would be Burnley away! :thumbup:

The Footballing Gods are shining on us, nothing will stop us now need 14 points to mathematically secure promotion now.

Earliest possible date to confirm promotion depending on other teams results would be Burnley away! :thumbup:

the probability of us failing now has declined again. Still not zero though...can't bring myself to cheer until it is

Looking at table and form, it's possible 86 points will be an automatic slot!! Two more wins would cover that!!!!

I'm honestly starting to think that we could forfeit our remaining matches and finish second.

Saturday

Middlesborough V QPR

Derby V Forest

Charlton V Burnley

Middlesbrough will be tough. I know they don't score many, but they don't concede many either. I think Charlton will be a tough test for Burnley as well, then Derby/Forest is a local derby so that'll be a draw. We do our business at Blackburn, and we're sorted for another week.

Really good set of results for us tonight. Good times!  :trumpet:

Charlton could do us a favour but I dont think they will but it will make 2nd  harder for QPR and Derby

Even cougforestgh can help us.

Charlton will be a dangerous fixture. New manager and looking to climb away from the bottom three after a couple good results.

Surreal. I genuinely cannot remember the last set of results in this league I was disappointed by. This season is as close to perfect as I can remember.

Harry Redknapp has become even more indefensible than he was four hours ago and I didn't think that was possible. Absolutely destroyed tonight by the sounds of things.

Wigan v Yeovil, amazing, just amazing. It stops Wigan from bettering our winning run and it makes me think that they're there to be got at in a couple of weeks time.

Bert said on Twitter that if no-one (bar Burnley) is on more than 64 points by the time we play Burnley and we've beaten Blackburn and Yeovil, then a win at Burnley will send us up and I remember a few weeks ago seeing that Burnley was the earliest possible date, for it to actually happen would be amazing.

Derby are at home to Forest and away at Ipswich - 1 point is unlikely but not a ridiculous suggestion by any means is it?

QPR are away at Middlesbrough and at home to Wigan - again, 1 point is possible IMO.

Burnley away, incredibly, could even be the day.

Middlesbrough will be tough. I know they don't score many, but they don't concede many either. I think Charlton will be a tough test for Burnley as well, then Derby/Forest is a local derby so that'll be a draw. We do our business at Blackburn, and we're sorted for another week.

Really good set of results for us tonight. Good times!  :trumpet:

Middlesbrough have only lost two at home and are unbeaten in 8 there, very capable of getting a draw. If Forest can nick something when they park the team coach in the goal we'll be even closer if we play at our best.

Charlton will be a dangerous fixture. New manager and looking to climb away from the bottom three after a couple good results.

Also a crap pitch that isn`t going to help Burnleys game, and should be a leveller.

That said, Burnley are a pretty resilient bunch, and i can still see them winning to be honest.

Surreal. I genuinely cannot remember the last set of results in this league I was disappointed by. This season is as close to perfect as I can remember.

Harry Redknapp has become even more indefensible than he was four hours ago and I didn't think that was possible. Absolutely destroyed tonight by the sounds of things.

Wigan v Yeovil, amazing, just amazing. It stops Wigan from bettering our winning run and it makes me think that they're there to be got at in a couple of weeks time.

Bert said on Twitter that if no-one (bar Burnley) is on more than 64 points by the time we play Burnley and we've beaten Blackburn and Yeovil, then a win at Burnley will send us up and I remember a few weeks ago seeing that Burnley was the earliest possible date, for it to actually happen would be amazing.

Derby are at home to Forest and away at Ipswich - 1 point is unlikely but not a ridiculous suggestion by any means is it?

QPR are away at Middlesbrough and at home to Wigan - again, 1 point is possible IMO.

Burnley away, incredibly, could even be the day.

Wigan would need to only have 61 though due to them being able to get 27 points when we go to Burnley

Before I start we virtually are anyway, and anything less than 1st (or 2nd) will be a disappointment now but am I right in saying if we win on Saturday and results go our way we will have a letter next to our name in the league guaranteeing ourselves at the very least a playoff spot?

Like I say I'm not even considering finishing below 2nd but obviously we need to guarantee a playoff spot, then promotion, then the title and think Saturday could be the first of those 3 things? :dunno:

Before I start we virtually are anyway, and anything less than 1st (or 2nd) will be a disappointment now but am I right in saying if we win on Saturday and results go our way we will have a letter next to our name in the league guaranteeing ourselves at the very least a playoff spot?

Like I say I'm not even considering finishing below 2nd but obviously we need to guarantee a playoff spot, then promotion, then the title and think Saturday could be the first of those 3 things? :dunno:

Brighton, Wigan, Forest, Derby, QPR, Burnley would all be able to finish above us regardless of results on Saturday I think (although obviously Burnley are the only side who have any chance of doing it).

Archived