Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Brighton, Wigan, Forest, Derby, QPR, Burnley would all be able to finish above us regardless of results on Saturday I think (although obviously Burnley are the only side who have any chance of doing it).

Yeah but to guarantee a playoff spot surely it's a case of anyone below 6th not being able to catch us therefore guaranteeing a top 6 finish = playoffs.

Not really sure why I'm bothered to finish in a playoff spot would be a disaster given where we are, I just wanna see a letter next to our name lol

Yeah but to guarantee a playoff spot surely it's a case of anyone below 6th not being able to catch us therefore guaranteeing a top 6 finish = playoffs.

Brighton are below 6th and can catch us regardless of results Saturday because of their game in hand.

I've also just read the last 2/3 pages of this thread  lol  lol  lol 

Take a bow, chaps  lol  lol

Great win from your boys tonight.

If you could be kind enough to roll over on April 4th, we'd be very much appreciative of Wednesday in these parts. :)

I've also just read the last 2/3 pages of this thread  lol  lol  lol 

Take a bow, chaps  lol  lol

Just got in from working late and read through the thread.

You had me at "Fvck me, 2-1 Yeovil".

I read on,

I guffawed.

Well played everyone.  Well, everyone except QPR, of course.

:)

Can we now please stop over rating the chaaing pack. Us and Burnley are the only teams remotely consistent enough to secure automatic promotion. Sick of hearing that QPR will win at least 8 of their last games etc. No they won't because they're shit!

Rant over

I'm honestly starting to think that we could forfeit our remaining matches and finish second.

A good question would be 'how many points will the team in third get'. If I was a betting person, I'd probably go with 83. That's factoring in an improvement in form for them, too.

A lot can be said rightly or wrongly about the way Blackpool FC run their club but the one thing I do like is the mainly weekly update of the goings on behind the scenes at the club by their club secretary. 

I'd love our club to do something like this.

That would be very interesting to read for our club, surprised they released info on another club calling them up about one of their players though. I rarely buy a program these days, do they have anything like this that? I remember I used to like Paul Mace's round up back in the day, mainly him slagging off Savage, but it gave an interesting insight.

Can we now please stop over rating the chaaing pack. Us and Burnley are the only teams remotely consistent enough to secure automatic promotion. Sick of hearing that QPR will win at least 8 of their last games etc. No they won't because they're shit!

Rant over

It's going to be like last year at this rate. Someone will end up going up by default lol

Guest MarshallForEngland

Derby v Forest this weekend - ticket prices start at £34 for adults and that's for one of a handful of the worst seats in the ground (which is all of them, I know), going up to £45 for the "better" ones. £45 quid to watch a championship game that's on tv, would Leicester have the gall to charge that during our playoff-chasing seasons?

Derby v Forest this weekend - ticket prices start at £34 for adults and that's for one of a handful of the worst seats in the ground (which is all of them, I know), going up to £45 for the "better" ones. £45 quid to watch a championship game that's on tv, would Leicester have the gall to charge that during our playoff-chasing seasons?

Well it's not just any old league game; there is a trophy at the end of it, don't forget!

No problem with the prices, its those who wish to pay it that grates.

Archived