Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Danny ings is set for a ''short spell on the sidelines '' according to burnley.

Their not giving much away are burnley

They are talking about Ings being out for another couple of weeks (sprained ankle). I sprained my ankle playing rugby at school a couple of times and it was back to normal after 10 days/2 weeks. If necessary (like a must-win match for promotion or a play-off fina), he could play with a pain-killing injection.

Talk of Burnley being interested in getting Becchio on loan. I'd like that just because it would upset Leeds fans. :)

They are talking about Ings being out for another couple of weeks (sprained ankle). I sprained my ankle playing rugby at school a couple of times and it was back to normal after 10 days/2 weeks. If necessary (like a must-win match for promotion or a play-off fina), he could play with a pain-killing injection.

Talk of Burnley being interested in getting Becchio on loan. I'd like that just because it would upset Leeds fans. :)

Always did well at this level.

Could get you a few goals in Ings absense to see you over the line

Personally cant see the chasing pack put on a decent enough run to catch you up anyway. Would like to see Burnley finish the job as you have proved everyone wrong (including me) and kept up the pace

Good player. Always felt he was more of a Sam Voles type striker rather than an Ings though. Could they play up top together?

Good player. Always felt he was more of a Sam Voles type striker rather than an Ings though. Could they play up top together?

Yes, a good option: a nippy little striker with a lot of bite, especially good on a boggy pitch. He's a bit of an animal, though.

Remember him putting in MoM* performances at The Den and The Riverside last season. Even had a trial at Sunderland, but it didn't work out with the Black Cats.

(* Mouse of the Match)

Yes, a good option: a nippy little striker with a lot of bite, especially good on a boggy pitch. He's a bit of an animal, though.

Remember him putting in MoM* performances at The Den and The Riverside last season. Even had a trial at Sunderland, but it didn't work out with the Black Cats.

(* Mouse of the Match)

Ha ha brilliant!

Ings (ankle) and Trippier (hamstring) out against Charlton tomorrow and both doubtful for Foxes match on Mar 29. :(

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-clarets-missing-ings-100612939--sow.html

That's horrendous timing for your match against us if they both miss out. The rest of your squad is still good though, and the cover you've got isn't by any means dreadful. Makes our match against you lot a little easier, but you shouldn't suffer too much given the teams you've got to play over the next few weeks. 

Archived