Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Sorry, Col. I'd rather have Bamford instead.

Bamford looks an excellent prospect. Like Ravel, he's good at this level already. Both players have made a big difference at their respective clubs.

Forest truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

On another note: I'm just watching TFLS and I notice Schteve's employed Nige's tactic of sitting in the stands.  Knew he'd be a trend-setter the moment we caught our first glimpse of those trainers.

Forest truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

On another note: I'm just watching TFLS and I notice Schteve's employed Nige's tactic of sitting in the stands.  Knew he'd be a trend-setter the moment we caught our first glimpse of those trainers.

I know, what next?  His hair?

20tqtcl.jpg

Another goal for Ravel Morrison yesterday. 5 in 7.. good signing Arry..

He took a gamble on three players after Austin got injured to try and make up for the lack of goals. Morrison was his fourth attempt. You'd hope at least one of them would come off.

Imagine if every manager had to bring in four players until they found an adequate replacement...

He took a gamble on three players after Austin got injured to try and make up for the lack of goals. Morrison was his fourth attempt. You'd hope at least one of them would come off.

Imagine if every manager had to bring in four players until they found an adequate replacement...

Agreed. He's signed about 76 players so it was about time that one of them came good.

Archived