Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Rumours on twitter he has been sacked this evening.

On Bentleys they say he is to be replaced by Warnock, no less, till the end of the season - source quoted as mailonline.

Edit to apologise - already reported on the previous page.

On Bentleys they say he is to be replaced by Warnock, no less, till the end of the season - source quoted as mailonline.

Edit to apologise - already reported on the previous page.

What is the thinking behind it? Getting rid of Davies for achieving crap football and shit results to replace him with a man whose last job at Leeds led him to leave because of crap football and shit results.

I did say Billy was one loss away from the sack! I can't see it being Warnock for his replacement, i think he's retired now isn't he?

As I said before i think both Nigel Clough or Stuart Pearce will be favourite for the job. Though would Cloughee leave Sheffield United right now!? with a big fa cup semi final coming up! 

Neil Warnock lol lol lol

He was in the same category as Davies for me - a cvnt (although Davies is an even bigger one) but a good manager. His time at Leeds suggests to me his heart really isn't in it anymore.

His football is regressive and shite. Like Davies, Forest can do better.

Archived