Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

What the hell do you have to do to fail that test? Scribble "I have no money and the FA are pricks" in your own feces over and over on your application?

What the hell do you have to do to fail that test? Scribble "I have no money and the FA are pricks" in your own feces over and over on your application?

On past evidence that wouldn't be enough but if you then wiped your arse on the curtains that might just do it!

'King Billy is dead....Hail King Colin' (the tw*t).

I wonder how he's going to come to terms with the fact he's now manager of team who are going to be nowhere near FFP and won't be next year either considering his vitriolic comments about us?

It probably won't concern him if he's contracted just till the end of the season.  Shame;  it would be nice to see how he tries to square that with his comments about us.

"The bewildering decision to bar most of the media – apart from the official website and a regional TV station – was misguided and cheated the supporters. Journalists have been filmed during post-match press conferences. One experienced journalist was banned for daring to point out that conducting a post-match press conference before the Leicester game on the final day of last season was a bit, well, weird."

So did he say what the result was before the game or something.

I've got to say kudos to Fawaz, a lot of people would have decided that finding a bigger twat than Billy Davies to follow him at Forest was an impossible task, but he's absolutely nailed it.

Well.We all know where Paddy Kenny will be playing next! Also, his mate Sean Derry is only next door. In the close season Clint Hill will be joining Forest to complete the full set. It's a bit like those shit magazines where you get parts of a model over several months at a huge cost but it all falls to bits in the end.

Well.We all know where Paddy Kenny will be playing next! Also, his mate Sean Derry is only next door. In the close season Clint Hill will be joining Forest to complete the full set. It's a bit like those shit magazines where you get parts of a model over several months at a huge cost but it all falls to bits in the end.

Great analogy

Archived