Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Hilarious few days for Forest :)

I think a change was needed. They had lost their way, Davies was clearly losing the plot and it was likely they were going to blow their play-off hopes. Though I'm no big fan of Warnock, he will probably stabilise them to some extent.

I can't stand Forest, but I think they've done the right thing in this case.

The Redshite's deal with Peltier is off.

1. Understand #nffc went back on a promise to play Peltier in a certain position

Lee Peltier has performed a u-turn and decided he no longer wants to join #nffc. He instead will sign for another club.

I think a change was needed. They had lost their way, Davies was clearly losing the plot and it was likely they were going to blow their play-off hopes. Though I'm no big fan of Warnock, he will probably stabilise them to some extent.

Getting rid of Davies was without a doubt the right decision. Not a ln admirer of Warnock or his brand of football so think that could be a poor appointment. Is he just interim manager?

So even though the same thing happened to us last season, but our owners stood by our manager, we scraped into the playoffs, and then this season happened, you think this?

I work in Nottingham, and a lot of my Forest workmates are very unhappy with Fawaz.

The Redshite's deal with Peltier is off.

1. Understand #nffc went back on a promise to play Peltier in a certain position

Lee Peltier has performed a u-turn and decided he no longer wants to join #nffc. He instead will sign for another club.

Hahahaha. Laughing stock.

Guest Col city fan

So even though the same thing happened to us last season, but our owners stood by our manager, we scraped into the playoffs, and then this season happened, you think this?

Absolutely. Pearson is twice the manager that Davies is. This whole 'consistency' thing, for me, is a red herring. Stick with the manager if he's the right manager. Change the manager if he's the wrong one. Working on your premise, would you have stuck with Davies? I wouldn't.

I agree that Davies appears to be a ****, but some of their best players - who played a massive part in getting them to where they were in the table - are out injured. It's not just one or two fringe players, it's their core.

A few of them are even due back in the next couple of weeks, which makes the decision even more questionable.

BD was broken. One of the first things that's happened since he's gone is that press are allowed back in the ground and I daresay we won't video all the press that turn up to post match conferences either. He's absolutely lost the plot.

Guest Col city fan

I agree that Davies appears to be a ****, but some of their best players - who played a massive part in getting them to where they were in the table - are out injured. It's not just one or two fringe players, it's their core.

A few of them are even due back in the next couple of weeks, which makes the decision even more questionable.

Sorry mate, I just can't stick Davies. Like Redknapp, he's an excuse merchant. Rarely does he seem to accept that his side were shite and just take it on the chin. Instead, there's always some reason for it. After their shocking display against their fiercest rivals and theoir recent run of bad results, I'm surprised any Forest fan would want to see him stick around.

No, I stick with my opinion. They needed a change. Whether Colin is the right appointment is another matter and only time will tell.

Archived