Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

On current form, the final table:-

1 Leicester City

2 Burnley

3 QPR

4 Wigan Athletic

5 Ipswich Town

6 Derby County

7 Reading

8 Brighton & Hove Albion

9 Bournemouth

10 Sheffield Wednesday

11 Nottingham Forest

12 Watford

13 Bolton Wanderers

14 Blackburn Rovers

15 Leeds United

16 Middlesborough

17 Doncaster

18 Huddersfield Town

19 Charlton Athletic

20 Blackpool

21 Birmingham City

22 Barnsley

23 Yeovil Town

24 Millwall

Forest coming below Bournemouth & Wednesday would be actually unbelievable lol

Derby lost at Ipswich

Wigan lost at QPR

Reading lost at home to Barnsley

Forest lost at home to Charlton

Brighton lost at Sheffield Wednesday

Five of the top nine (or top eight at start of the game) beaten on Tuesday night, although two (Derby and Wigan) lost to play off contenders. Such an unpredictable division. Plenty more crazy results before the end of the season. 

Bournemouth have won five of their last six, they play some terrific stuff too.

Forest no league win in eight.

Leeds one league win in eight.

Millwall lost seven of last 11.

Blackpool two wins in 20.

Middlesbrough one win in 12.

Derby one win in five.

Puts our two draws in a row (to go 18 unbeaten) into some perspective.

It just goes to show how unpredictable the league is this year - Every game is a tough game and no results are a given

Its also shows good Us and Burnley have been this year - especially Burnley. Not losing at home and only losing 3 all season is deserving of promotion, arguably the Title

Yeovil’s performance was obvious of a team that were focusing on the next game rather than the game they were playing. Credit to Yeovil though, I like the way they play and they are one of the only teams this season to come to us and not ‘park the bus’

I think that performance will serve as a wake up call for the lads to re-focus on targeting the title - for me promotion is all but guarenteed

Nobody wants the Forest job, it's poison clear as day.

I am open to offers.Would they take old rockers like me. I like Nottingham, I think errol flynn and Richard Greene were very sympathetic.They use to have some very nice and beautiful nurses, and great pubs.Best night club in the midlands.Great police force. Good cricket team, charming castle, quaint littlest pub in England.

Just their football team is shite..........well notts county is fun.

I wonder what is causing all these managers to turn down the job? I can understand Mackay not wanting it but I thought someone like Pearce would jump at tge chance.

Still a reasonably attractive job imo

Fawaz probably wants more interaction with the team. More than your manager would generally want. Same goes for transfers.

I'd take the job to be fair.

Although I would try and take the club backwards on purpose. For example I might play a Right-Back upfront for ages, or ban all the media from the Club, or appoint members of my family to important positions, or sign loads of injury-prone players.

Archived