Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

With the serious issue of administration for Leeds, you have to wonder if they are in a relegation battle 

Do you really think that any of the relegation-threatened teams are going to go on a Championship winning run of form? And that's if Leeds were to literally not get a point more. Realistically you'd be looking at one of them winning 7 out of 8 games lol

Do you really think that any of the relegation-threatened teams are going to go on a Championship winning run of form? And that's if Leeds were to literally not get a point more. Realistically you'd be looking at one of them winning 7 out of 8 games lol

I doubt any of the bottom three will accrue 47 points but next season's a real possibility. 

Read what I wrote. 

If they go into administration, they would lose 10 points, meaning they would only now have 37........hence why they would be in danger. 

I think Onions is saying if they go into administration they would be deducted points?

Yes. 

I assumed I made that clear. 

Read what I wrote. 

If they go into administration, they would lose 10 points, meaning they would only now have 37........hence why they would be in danger. 

Yes. 

I assumed I made that clear. 

Completely missed that bit/forgot about penalty, my bad. Can it come on that quickly? I would have thought it was something that would drag on til next season.

Archived