Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Completely missed that bit/forgot about penalty, my bad. Can it come on that quickly? I would have thought it was something that would drag on til next season.

Not sure myself to be honest, but they didn't pay wages last month, and I think the FA can force them into it

Isn't football weird. Yeovil go to Leicester and draw, this week they are getting stuffed 1-4 at home to Barnsley.

Just looked at the table, tight at the bottom. Hoping Barnsley can stay up, they're on 35 points as it stands though Charlton have a few games in hand.

Isn't football weird. Yeovil go to Leicester and draw, this week they are getting stuffed 1-4 at home to Barnsley.

Just looked at the table, tight at the bottom. Hoping Barnsley can stay up, they're on 35 points as it stands though Charlton have a few games in hand.

If we had scored early instead of missing our chances it would have been a different game.

QPR equalise.

Whats the deal if this game stays 1-1?

We need 7 points instead of 6? Meaning it won't be the Friday (well, provided we had beaten Wigan which is a difficult task).

Archived