Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

We can do it this week, QPR away at Bournemouth next weekend, Derby at Middlesbrough fancy both to drop points there. Could be as little as 1 win needed.

on current form (last 6 games) this is how the final table would look :-

1 Leicester City

2 Burnley

3 QPR

4 Derby County

5 Wigan Athletic

6 Reading

7 Ipswich Town

8 Bournemouth

9 Brighton & Hove Albion

10 Watford

11 Nottingham Forest

12 Blackburn Rovers

13 Middlesborough

14 Sheffield Wednesday

15 Doncaster

16 Bolton Wanderers

17 Leeds United

18 Blackpool

19 Huddersfield Town

20 Charlton Athletic

21 Barnsley

22 Birmingham City

23 Millwall

24 Yeovil Town

What a strange bunch of fans Derby have got. Chanting "we beat the scum 5-0"...well we would never have guessed considering it was the feature game on the FLS last week, do you really need a song for that?

Also, chanting something along the lines of "We're Derby County, we sit on a horse"..well I didn't see a ****ing horse anyway.

Plus they're all inbred.

What a strange bunch of fans Derby have got. Chanting "we beat the scum 5-0"...well we would never have guessed considering it was the feature game on the FLS last week, do you really need a song for that?

Also, chanting something along the lines of "We're Derby County, we sit on a horse"..well I didn't see a ****ing horse anyway.

Plus they're all inbred.

You've got something in common then

We sound so loud on FLS! Quality

Actually, I thought the FLS review of our match was highly one-sided in terms of atmosphere and support. Most of the time, all I could hear was the Burnley supporters.

And our vocal support, albeit very loud on the day, felt as if it was muted or toned down.

My guess is the microphones were either mostly pointing in the wrong direction or there were hardly any in our end.

Nigel Pearson named as nominee for Championship Manager of the Month
nigel-pearson-leicester-city.jpg
© Getty Images

Leicester City's Nigel Pearson has been included in the nominees for March's Championship Manager of the Month award.

A crucial 2-0 victory over fellow promotion hopefuls Burnely helped Pearson's side continue their unbeaten run, which dates back to December, and ensure they remain favourites to win the title.

Despite the defeat to Leicester in March, Burnley manager Sean Dyche has been named as a nominee after guiding his team to a tally of 16 points from seven games.

Eddie Howe is rewarded for keeping Bournemouth's playoff hopes alive following an impressive month for his side, who earned four wins and a draw away from home.

Doncaster Rovers manager Paul Dickov saw his players earn breathing space in the battle to avoid relegation by earning 13 points and beating Yorkshire rivals Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield Town

Nigel Pearson named as nominee for Championship Manager of the Month
nigel-pearson-leicester-city.jpg
© Getty Images

Leicester City's Nigel Pearson has been included in the nominees for March's Championship Manager of the Month award.

A crucial 2-0 victory over fellow promotion hopefuls Burnely helped Pearson's side continue their unbeaten run, which dates back to December, and ensure they remain favourites to win the title.

Despite the defeat to Leicester in March, Burnley manager Sean Dyche has been named as a nominee after guiding his team to a tally of 16 points from seven games.

Eddie Howe is rewarded for keeping Bournemouth's playoff hopes alive following an impressive month for his side, who earned four wins and a draw away from home.

Doncaster Rovers manager Paul Dickov saw his players earn breathing space in the battle to avoid relegation by earning 13 points and beating Yorkshire rivals Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield Town

Hard choice this month but i think Howe will just get it

Anyone else think Forest's decision is a tad odd? Gary Brazil could take them up and then still lose his job!?

I genuinely don't think Stuart Pearce will manage Forest for a single game.

Archived