Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Another cretinous move from Fawaz - if he's available and coming in the summer, why would you not bring him in now, when the new manager bounce could put them into the play-offs?

Presumably Pearce didn't want to take the job now because if he messed it up in the last 7 games and they don't make the play offs he might have been sacked before next season.

Really not sure how good he will be.

Anyone else think Forest's decision is a tad odd? Gary Brazil could take them up and then still lose his job!?

I don't find it odd. It's a result of a clueless owner trying to win the fans back over because he knows he's made a mistake.

You know if Muzzy Izzet came to manage Leicester after doing pretty poorly so far in management, would you be as happy as the Forest fans are? I'd certainly want him to succeed but I wouldn't be convinced at all that it's a good appointment.

Pearce will not be taking Forest up. I am certain of that.

Think it is a bad move by Forest - similar to when Burnley gave ex-player Brian Laws a job while we were still in the PL. Clueless and out of his depth completely and it was embarrassing to see him interviewed on Match of the Day or Sky.

It's been suggestewd that as soon as Davies was sacked, Laws was straight on the phone offering to be caretaker boss for no payment.

Anyone else think Forest's decision is a tad odd? Gary Brazil could take them up and then still lose his job!?

Whether Florist are in the Prem or the Championship when Pearce takes over, I can see him lasting until mid October with no wins, and getting sacked. Then Fawaz will try to get Brazil back, and he'll find out that he's got a job with an owner he trusts.

You really couldn't make it up.

Part of me wants Burnley to Win So QPR or Derby don't get automatics but the more they lose, the closer we get to the title  :blush:

Am I the only one that thinks it would be nice to have a rival in the PL. Would make it more exciting! 

Archived