Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I really can't see the problem with winning promotion today. We all know it was going to happen weeks ago. I'm more concerned about the title, which is a (slightly) closer affair.

Baffles me that people want to put pressure on the side on Tuesday.

It's going to be a massive party on Tuesday if we go up today, why would you not want that? Finish work early and get a load of beers in and have a bloomin' good time. Why would you not want that?

Us going up without having to do anything makes me feel like we're really just too good for this league.

Imagine if we draw on Tuesday then get a result at Reading in a half empty stadium to go up, too many people think we're just going to win on Tuesday (against a side that made us look like relegation fodder this season). Nope, I want to be promoted ASAP so that we can have a big old party on Tuesday regardless.

Baffles me that people want to put pressure on the side on Tuesday.

It's going to be a massive party on Tuesday if we go up today, why would you not want that? Finish work early and get a load of beers in and have a bloomin' good time. Why would you not want that?

Us going up without having to do anything makes me feel like we're really just too good for this league.

Imagine if we draw on Tuesday then get a result at Reading in a half empty stadium to go up, too many people think we're just going to win on Tuesday (against a side that made us look like relegation fodder this season). Nope, I want to be promoted ASAP so that we can have a big old party on Tuesday regardless.

And this

Archived