Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Well, there really isn't much to get anxious about. It's not like last year with the last day depending on if we're in play-offs or not. 

I've never seen us in the PL to me this is a lot to get anxious about! I am so excited!

I've never seen us in the PL to me this is a lot to get anxious about! I am so excited!

Tell me about it. Constantly hear Manchester United fans moan, they want to try 11 years without even playing in the top flight.

I seen us vaguely as a kid but that was the 04 season so I'm pretty much in the same boat. But I'm calm

I mean, we only have to put them on 1 year contracts because they're all retiring soon. 

exactly, it's the best way of saving money

Tell me about it. Constantly hear Manchester United fans moan, they want to try 11 years without even playing in the top flight.

Exactly they might want to try and experience real pain and then maybe they will value their successes more!

Guest Col city fan

I seen us vaguely as a kid but that was the 04 season so I'm pretty much in the same boat. But I'm calm

exactly, it's the best way of saving money

That figures...

Archived