Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Blackpool beat Burnley? Doubtful.

Yeah, but we've been saying that all season. I mean, Boro to beat Burnley at Turf Moor, dont be deluded.... oh, hang on, just happened. Results have been going for us, why stop now?

Ooops, just realised I'm arguing with Babs - sorry, no you are right, always were, always will be.

Middlesbrough are a decent side on their day who are in form, them getting at least a draw today is no massive shock.

Blackpool are in free falling and losing weekly, it would be a huge shock if Burnley failed to beat them.

Yeah, but we've been saying that all season. I mean, Boro to beat Burnley at Turf Moor, dont be deluded.... oh, hang on, just happened. Results have been going for us, why stop now?

Ooops, just realised I'm arguing with Babs - sorry, no you are right, always were, always will be.

Why be such a massive cock? I said it was doubtful that's all, Boro are much better than Blackpool and were exceptionally lucky today.

Don't be a cuntweasel - of course it's doubtful. 2 wins since November against a team that have lost 5 all season? And having lost 5 of the last 7 encounters? Everyone would say a Burnley win. Blackpool could win, but it's very unlikely on the face of it.

Don't be a cuntweasel - of course it's doubtful. 2 wins since November against a team that have lost 5 all season? And having lost 5 of the last 7 encounters? Everyone would say a Burnley win. Blackpool could win, but it's very unlikely on the face of it.

:giggle:

Archived