Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Right , two requests-

1) Stuff Reading on Monday

2) Stuff the red and blue lot from Selhurst next season

What a crazy,crazy league  :scarf:  we were dead and buried and two half decent results have pushed us in the play offs.

Hope you go up pal so I can go to the away game and get a pint of Everards Tiger on draft there again.

Right , two requests-

What a crazy,crazy league  :scarf:  we were dead and buried and two half decent results have pushed us in the play offs.

Hope you make the play offs now. Was very impressed with you this season, organised and played attractive football. I wouldn't mind taking your number 19 (that Uolla) off you though. 

We should beat Reading, they're so inconsistent and somewhat poor at home, but then again it is a crazy, crazy league! 

Why be such a massive cock? I said it was doubtful that's all, Boro are much better than Blackpool and were exceptionally lucky today.

He's only taking the Michael, keep your hair on ma'am diva.gif

Right , two requests-

Evening Bradders  :thumbup:

Right, for this scenario to work you can't get promoted (you're doing a bad job of that by the way  :P ).

In the summer i'm sure Nige will be out for a big striker who is physically dominant and can finish his chances. So, with his exceptional performance last Tuesday, and his goal today, I can see him being in the mood for Ulloa.

So my questions are these;

How much did you pay for him?

How much would we have to pay for him?

How is he generally?

Would an offer from us tempt him if you were to stay in the Championship (not looking likely)?

Evening Bradders  :thumbup:

Right, for this scenario to work you can't get promoted (you're doing a bad job of that by the way  :P ).

In the summer i'm sure Nige will be out for a big striker who is physically dominant and can finish his chances. So, with his exceptional performance last Tuesday, and his goal today, I can see him being in the mood for Ulloa.

So my questions are these;

How much did you pay for him?

How much would we have to pay for him?

How is he generally?

Would an offer from us tempt him if you were to stay in the Championship (not looking likely)?

Good Evening ,

*It was "undisclosed" , but rumoured to be about £3.5m

*Personally I'd have a hands off policy , but everyone has their price - I'd be disappointed if he went for less then £5m 

*He's pretty good - coming back from injury and it's taken him a bit of time to get his confidence back (before the injury he'd throw himself into chances , for a few games coming back he's looked more cautious) but recently with the current setup he's almost back to best

*and no doubt , guessing every player has ambitions to play at the highest level - I'd be gutted to lose him mind.

Good Evening ,

*It was "undisclosed" , but rumoured to be about £3.5m

*Personally I'd have a hands off policy , but everyone has their price - I'd be disappointed if he went for less then £5m 

*He's pretty good - coming back from injury and it's taken him a bit of time to get his confidence back (before the injury he'd throw himself into chances , for a few games coming back he's looked more cautious) but recently with the current setup he's almost back to best

*and no doubt , guessing every player has ambitions to play at the highest level - I'd be gutted to lose him mind.

Thanks for the quick response.

How many goals has he got this season? I know he's got around a goal every other game overall.

Would love us to go for him, but as you say, it'll take a very big bid.

Thanks for the quick response.

How many goals has he got this season? I know he's got around a goal every other game overall.

Would love us to go for him, but as you say, it'll take a very big bid.

13 in the league , 1 in the cup I believe , he's had a few games out through injury - but not only does he score , he causes defences nightmares and can create chances too.

Suppose I could see if it was my fault........ from that thread....

The problem is player attitude. I spoke to one of the injured lads the other day and he said the day Gary Brazil took over he handed everyone a well produced big document if what he expects from them, where he wants them to play and how he wants them to play.

Anyway most of the lads just chucked them straight in the bin including one who said "I'm not reading that shit".

Not a surprise they're getting battered every week really. 

The problem is player attitude. I spoke to one of the injured lads the other day and he said the day Gary Brazil took over he handed everyone a well produced big document if what he expects from them, where he wants them to play and how he wants them to play.

Anyway most of the lads just chucked them straight in the bin including one who said "I'm not reading that shit".

Not a surprise they're getting battered every week really.

His first mistake was assuming the players could read.

Play off picture is looking damn good atm. Such a tight contest over 6th spot, how exciting! And how nice it is not to be involved in that nervy affair too!  :D

I know right, do you remember last year when we were in the play offs and in the second leg in the semis we had a penalty in the 95th minute to win, but instead of scoring we missed and they went up the other end and scored and we went out crying?

I know right, do you remember last year when we were in the play offs and in the second leg in the semis we had a penalty in the 95th minute to win, but instead of scoring we missed and they went up the other end and scored and we went out crying?

Was that at Watford?

Archived