Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Found Dyches' interview after their game with Cardiff last season : 

"It's more difficult than you think - you've got a crowd expecting, you've got an opposition who are the market leaders and I knew Malky [Mackay] would go hard and their team wouldn't just back off. They've got some real talent there.

lol  lol 

How many appalling errors has Almunia made this season?

Dyche doesn't grin and bear it, he brings it up at regular intervals. He needs to stop being bitter and get on with finishing the job. He had Ings, Trippier, Marney all playing yesterday, so no real excuses about injuries.

Like you I only saw the highlights, which can certainly be misleading (there's been a few games on the FLS where we've battered teams and it has looked fairly even from the highlights), but I actually agreed with Neil Warnock - I'm not sure any of the "amazing" saves by the keeper were much beyond regulation apart from the one he tipped over near the end. All of the shots were well within his grasp and the dives seemed to be for the cameras as much as anything else.

I agree, watched the whole game and the saves looked great from one angle, as soon as you see it from another vast majority were straight down his throat. Did make a few excellent ones though.

In fairness to Dyche... my non city supporting friends have been taking the piss out of me for Nige's press conferences this season "Ball Management" "Taking care of the football" etc etc, they're two guys who are straight out of coaching licence college, they're bound to say standout things that sound more like business speak.

Banking on Leicester to win at Reading tomorrow to complete my £50 treble of Derby, Boro and Foxes to win.

Have had 2 other £50 treble bets against Burnley in last 3 games after we lost to you to soften the blow if we mess up promotion. My first 2 losing bets included QPR, but I changed to Leicester this week after QPR lost at Bournemouth and Blackburn.

This time I had Derby (4/6), Middlesbrough (16/5) and Leicester (6/4) so a win for you will return me £902.

Only ourselves to blame yesterday for not taking loads of chances, but the Middlesbrough players should have been issued with Dick Turpin highwayman masks - it really was daylight robbery!!! :)

I love Sky's choice of matches.

Easter Monday they are showing Leeds v Nottingham Forest, obviously chosen with a play-off decider in mind, not 16th v 11th :D

Come on, how will they sell it to viewers?

I love Sky's choice of matches.

Easter Monday they are showing Leeds v Nottingham Forest, obviously chosen with a play-off decider in mind, not 16th v 11th :D

Come on, how will they sell it to viewers?

Cos it's LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

Burnley should still do it but reckon it will go into the last 2/3 games (we've got Derby away on the penultimate weekend)

Are you finished as far as the play-offs go? 7 points behind with five to play.

Probably - got Ipswich, QPR and Derby plus a Charlton side fighting for their lives.

We're bound to give away a late goal in at least 3 of those too - lost 15 points or so due to late goals conceded.

Not that we deserve to be near the play-offs!

Probably - got Ipswich, QPR and Derby plus a Charlton side fighting for their lives.

We're bound to give away a late goal in at least 3 of those too - lost 15 points or so due to late goals conceded.

Not that we deserve to be near the play-offs!

I feel for you buddy.  I'll join in laughing at the rest of your fans, but you I like. ;)

Archived