Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

After winning at Huddersfield on 11th February, Notts Forest were five points off second spot.

Twelve league games without a win later, they're 24 points off second.

Mustn't laugh. Oh, go on then...  :)  :P  :thumbup:  :chant:

They're in freefall mode now. Somewhat funny and tragic that their manager is now saying they ought to "play for pride" - this is usually an indicator of a person that has pretty much given up hope.

Forest don't believe they're going to make the playoffs anymore.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27021482

Play-off run-ins:

Reading-

Wigan (A)

Middlesbrough (H)

Doncaster (A)

Burnley (H)

Brighton-

Huddersfield (A)

Blackpool (H)

Yeovil (H)

Forest (A)

Ipswich-

Watford (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Burnley (A)

Sheff Weds (H)

Bournemouth-

Sheff Weds (H)

Ipswich (A)

Forest (H)

Millwall (A)

Looking at the fixtures, Brighton have to be favourites. Reading's looks daunting.

After winning at Huddersfield on 11th February, Notts Forest were five points off second spot.

Twelve league games without a win later, they're 24 points off second.

Mustn't laugh. Oh, go on then... :):P:thumbup::chant:

Got to laugh , all the bollocks they were saying that we were bottlers and now look at em .

Play-off run-ins:

Reading-

Wigan (A)

Middlesbrough (H)

Doncaster (A)

Burnley (H)

Brighton-

Huddersfield (A)

Blackpool (H)

Yeovil (H)

Forest (A)

Ipswich-

Watford (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Burnley (A)

Sheff Weds (H)

Bournemouth-

Sheff Weds (H)

Ipswich (A)

Forest (H)

Millwall (A)

Looking at the fixtures, Brighton have to be favourites. Reading's looks daunting.

See , I want to agree - but Yeovils got banana skin written all over it and the most I reckon we'll get at Forest is a draw (again) - I imagine this won't matter as Nigel Adkins will probably just about grip onto the play off place , wouldn't surprise me if Bournemouth finished on equal footing as us mind.

A big game at the bottom of the table tonight. Barnsley hate us more than any other team but I'm hoping they win tonight. Barnsley is a good away trip and they bring a decent following. Higher average away following than Charlton too despite the fact it's a tiny little town.

We have some belting regular oppo fans on here. I hope you'll stick around next season for our Premier League stuff it in here thread which we will have to shift over from General Football and Sport...

Of course, you might be with us Bradders... or Hux... lol

I agree, we do also have Lamby though so swings and roundabouts. 

We have some belting regular oppo fans on here. I hope you'll stick around next season for our Premier League stuff it in here thread which we will have to shift over from General Football and Sport...

Super_horns can stay too

I`ll second that. I wonder what we`ll get from the established prem teams next season?

See , I want to agree - but Yeovils got banana skin written all over it and the most I reckon we'll get at Forest is a draw (again) - I imagine this won't matter as Nigel Adkins will probably just about grip onto the play off place , wouldn't surprise me if Bournemouth finished on equal footing as us mind.

FFS you should beat Yeovil. I'm sure you'd prefer them to Wigan, Burnley and Ipswich.

Archived