Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

FFS you should beat Yeovil. I'm sure you'd prefer them to Wigan, Burnley and Ipswich.

Yes we should , but the likes of Yeovil we tend to switch off against (drew with them 0-0 away and they were the better side that afternoon)  , whereas the teams at the top ( QPR, Burnley and yourselves) we battled hard in all the games against.

It's messed up and on paper it's a strong enough run in - but taking nothing for granted!!

Be amazing if we can repeat our performance against Blackpool last season mind  :D

I think Yeovil are gone, but Barnsley's win last night gives them a chance.

I have a soft spot for Barnsley, they have nice ground for a small club, and Yorkshire away days can be good (although everything besides the match this season was wank, took an age to get there and back and didn't get any food or drink). They always seem to escape the drop somehow, maybe this year will be too much for them, we shall see.

I'd love Blackpool to go down, I've never liked their fans. Plus it would be funny for a club to go down after being in the top 4 after 15 games or so and 10th at the halfway point. Implosions are great when they're not happening to you.

And please god of football take Millwall and Holloway.

Charlton, meh. Their game in hand is massive.

I think Yeovil are gone, but Barnsley's win last night gives them a chance.

I have a soft spot for Barnsley, they have nice ground for a small club, and Yorkshire away days can be good (although everything besides the match this season was wank, took an age to get there and back and didn't get any food or drink). They always seem to escape the drop somehow, maybe this year will be too much for them, we shall see.

I'd love Blackpool to go down, I've never liked their fans. Plus it would be funny for a club to go down after being in the top 4 after 15 games or so and 10th at the halfway point. Implosions are great when they're not happening to you.

And please god of football take Millwall and Holloway.

Charlton, meh. Their game in hand is massive.

post-11233-0-81774300-1397651122_thumb.j

Blackpool fans have always had a bit of a disliking for us in my experience. Love to know why.

Barnsley are going to do it again aren't they?

I hope so; I like Barnsley.

The play-off and relegation races are both brilliant.

Especially as we're not involved in them, we can just sit back as watch the semis and final in comfort this year.

Personally I'd like to see Birmingham drop but they look like outsiders at the minute, could all change though in four games.

G'wan Bournemouth, would love to seem them win the playoffs at the expense of Derby and QPR :D

(Plus they have a Jersey lad)

are you Swiss but you live on the Isle of Wight, if you don't mind me asking?

Wigan winning at home to Reading, I'd really fancy them to join us and Burnley in the Premiership next season!

Close :)
There can't be many Anglo-Swiss people living in Jersey!

There's surprisingly quite a big community! There's a Swiss night held every year which usually has an attendance in excess of 50 people, and I know of others who don't attend as well  :P

Wigan winning at home to Reading, I'd really fancy them to join us and Burnley in the Premiership next season!

There's surprisingly quite a big community! There's a Swiss night held every year which usually has an attendance in excess of 50 people, and I know of others who don't attend as well :P

I didn't realise 90,000 people lived there, doesn't say anything about the Swiss community on Wikipedia though :thumbup:

Archived