Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I wonder how Ipswich will come out tomorrow - go for the win or maybe get a point and look to edge out Brighton (who have a nice looking run-in) in the next 3 games.

Either way we'll probably gift them a goal in the final 5 minutes.

Pleased for Brentford (and Wolves) - got a few Watford connections.

2 teams who will bring a decent number with them and Griffin Park is pretty local.

I see that Reading manager is saying Wigan are the best team in he championship after their loss to them yesterday.

Quote - "Wigan are the best team we've played this season. They gave us more problems than anyone we've played".

Not quite the same as saying they are the best team in the Championship.

To be honest he might well be right. To be in the playoffs after the Owen Coyle fiasco and playing extra games in Europa and FA Cup shows how good they are. I hope they go up.

Indeed, I think they would be closer than Burnley are to us if they had not missed up at the start. Not better than us though as over the two games we played them I felt we were better...

Ipswich losing - does no-one want the final playoff spot?

Bottom of the table is looking interesting.

As much as I'd love Dirty Millwall to be relegated their 2-0 lead currently has 5 teams on 42 or 43 points. If Barnsley can get back into it against Leeds it could be six.

Blackpool must be on their way down but even Birmingham don't look very secure.

Watford are back in with a shout for a play off spot

5 points off with a game in hand

I don't think they are.

It's easy to drop points but difficult to make up points on so many other teams.

I don't think they are.

It's easy to drop points but difficult to make up points on so many other teams.

They'll only be 2 (I think?) points behind 6th if they win today, which they will, and win their game in hand, which is Charlton I believe. Could happen!

Archived