Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Given the run ins, Brighton (Yeovil, Blackpool HOME and Trees away on the final day), I'd expect 6 points from the home games and at least one on the final day. Reading, Ipswich, Bournemouth will need to win all their games its definitely going to Brighton. Almost certainly our 3 points we gifted them this month may sway it in their favour. Would be interesting if there was a winner takes all game versus the trees on the final day.

Given Blackpool's remaining games are Brighton and Wigan AWAY and Charlton at HOME, I think they are gone and Barnsley and Yeovil are too far behind. Again, would be great if they were stlll in it on the final day for another winner takes all game.

i met him when he played for liverpool and i was sound to him, if he'd told me he was gonna play for watford one day i'd have blanked him

Liverpool-Olimpiacos-Watford is a bit of a tragic comedown

really is mad how football works and i guess why we all love it so much. 

we all know what happened with brentford last year and then they clinch promotion from a penalty after having one to do the same last season. whilst at the same time what happened to us last year and we then clinch promotion with a goal from knockers. redemption all round chaps. 

BfQ-D7zIIAAVIyA.jpg

Permutations Today

Leicester will win the Championship Title if Burnley lose at home to Wigan.

Burnley will be promoted to the Premier League if they beat Wigan at home, or if Derby fail to beat Barnsley at home.

A draw for QPR against Watford at home will seal them a play-off place.

A win for Wigan against Burnley away will seal them a play-off place if Ipswich fail to win, and Reading fail to win tomorrow.

Not mathematical but Yeovil will more or less be relegated if they don't beat Huddersfield at home today.

Guest Col city fan

Birmingham are utterly atrocious, how can a team have not won a home game since October 1st?!?!

Have you not seen their manager in his post match interviews? lol

He's hardly inspiring!

I don't think they've got much dosh though to be fair.

Birmingham are utterly atrocious, how can a team have not won a home game since October 1st?!?!

Lee Clark has worked under some difficult circumstances but i still think they've got a strong team, no team should have home record as bad as that! It's hard to believe even he was linked to the leicester job once!

Archived