Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

How do these Sky commentators get paid. Saying that the Leeds supporters are feeling rightly wronged that the referee is not applying the letter of the law by making the Forest players go off having been treated after an injury. The law says that if two players from the same team get injured after a collision then they don't have to go off! How do they not know stuff like that.

The reaction of the Leeds fans was way over the top anyway. Even if it was the rule that they'd have to leave the pitch (which you say it isn't) it's hardly the worst thing a ref could do. They were behaving like he'd given Forest a really dodgy penalty, or sent off one of their players for nothing.

it's ifs , buts and maybes now - we blew a golden opportunity this afternoon , now need to hope Boro beat Reading Tomorrow.

If we cock this up then we've got our shyness in front of goal to blame - we had Blackpool on the ropes but didn't seem to want to finish them off second half.

Still, you'd surely win next weekend - that then sits needing one point more than Reading in the final couple of games (with Reading facing Burnley on the final day that shouldn't be too much of an ask). Would expect you to cross the 70 point mark, and I can't see anyone matching that.

Relegation battle is shaping up to be a cracker - Barnsleh and Yeovil are surely gone, but 5 teams separated by 2 points and 2 of them playing each other final day? That must be the TV game for the day. Can't see Blackpool escaping mind. 

it's ifs , buts and maybes now - we blew a golden opportunity this afternoon , now need to hope Boro beat Reading Tomorrow.

If we cock this up then we've got our shyness in front of goal to blame - we had Blackpool on the ropes but didn't seem to want to finish them off second half.

If my Aunty had bollocks, she'd be my Uncle!!

Typical coupon-busting Brighton today. I know a lot of people who were riding on you winning!! Including myself!

I'm laughing at how utterly shit these both are.

Imagine if Forest get top six lol

It was turgid, boring football played in front of a half-empty ground with the most generic songs and banter you'd hear anywhere.

I know our fans aren't the most creative but we have some variety, virtually every song tonight was Sloop John B or Your ground's too big for you, your support is shit, this is a shithole etc.

What can I say - we're consistently inconsistent , even when we're flying I'd avoid us like the plague.

Would have been nice to turn £3.50 into £820 though! Still think you'll somehow trip over the line, but it's very close isn't it!

Forest still with an outside chance of making the playoffs.

Watford still with a glimpse of hope of getting to 6th place.

Yeovil all but relegated back to League One.

Only in the Championship.

Oh, and Blackpool's slump continues - two wins since the start of December.

Crazy.

Brighton 0-0 Yeovil HT, decent so far but scrappy at times.

Brighton seriously lack a cutting edge, they should just bring on another striker and actually go for it as they really need to score as soon as in this second half.

Archived