Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I think if you're going to be the worst team in the league, somebody has to be, and the chances were good that it was going to be Yeovil, then going down in match #45 is nonetheless an impressive showing. I hope they storm League One and come back soon, but nobody ever makes Huish all-seater.

Everytime I've seen Lua-Lua he looks so dangerous, is he a lazy player, hence why he doesn't start games?

A mixture of things really , as much as he thinks differently since his injury he has never been the same , he has lacked a yard of pace BUT he is a fantastic player to bring on to run at tired defences - if we could arrange the box better for the chances he creates we'd probably be safe and snug in a guaranteed play off place by now.

Is Gordon Greer gay, Bradders? He seems it.

It's been pondered I believe , I haven't a clue - he's married with 2 kids but that doesn't mean a whole lot anymore.

ANYWAYS final game of the season it is then - need to use your win final day of the season last year as inspiration ,typical Brighton - it's the hope that kills you...  :D

Blackburn now 2-0 up at Charlton.

Lamby must be peeing his pants - the last game of the season sees the Addicks playing Blackpool.

And if the Seasiders win, Charlton are relegated. Unless Millwall, Birmingham and Doncaster don't play along.

Guest MarshallForEngland

Blackpool 2-0 up at Wigan haha, ludicrous, not to mention terminal to my bet. Bournemouth got another as well, 3-1 against Forest  lol  lol

I hate to say this but Derby are the best of the teams in Playoff spots by a mile.

They could end the season on 87 points.

They have won their last 5.

If they don't go up, they'll feel very hard done by.

It will be nice to watch it all unfold as semi-interested (and already promoted) spectator.

Going to be an exciting final day and thank goodness we are involved in securing our own fate. I hope we don't send Doncaster down though as it might sour the atmosphere at the end of our game.

Like it did for Stoke fans a few years ago?

Archived