Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Going to be an exciting final day and thank goodness we are involved in securing our own fate. I hope we don't send Doncaster down though as it might sour the atmosphere at the end of our game.

I agree, would love both clubs to have something to celebrate, but I want us to win of course I just hope results go their way

Guest MarshallForEngland

I hate to say this but Derby are the best of the teams in Playoff spots by a mile.

They could end the season on 87 points.

They have won their last 5.

If they don't go up, they'll feel very hard done by.

It will be nice to watch it all unfold as semi-interested (and already promoted) spectator.

Agreed. In previous years that would have been enough for automatic promotion, would be harsh on them to beaten by a team with 10-15 points fewer than them. And defo agree with the last statement, getting promotion and sealing first place makes watching the rest of the football, in any league, so much more relaxing. 

I agree, would love both clubs to have something to celebrate, but I want us to win of course I just hope results go their way

Do to slight OCD and to give Donny more of a chance I'd prefer a 2-2 draw. We finish on 100 points exactly and Doncaster get a point more.

Yeah I hope that we win of course but I guess I also hope that Wigan win or Charlton/Blackpool go down.

Wigan play tuesday so can assure a play-off place then.

Away at Birmingham, desperate for anything they can get their hands on but hopeless at home.

Huge game.

Shame that Ipswich missed out on the play-offs today, was always going to be a tall order to get something at Burnley. I thought they were one player short of making a real push for the top 6 and the absence of McGoldrick proved that in my opinion.

No excuse for missing from 12 yards :whistle:

Especially if he's gone waist or above to the keepers left as he does that with 80% of his pens and rarely hit's an unsavable one.

He does need to learn to drill them, especially if it was to come down to that in the Play-Off semis/final

Saying that, they might not even get there now.

I hate to say this but Derby are the best of the teams in Playoff spots by a mile.

They could end the season on 87 points.

They have won their last 5.

If they don't go up, they'll feel very hard done by.

It will be nice to watch it all unfold as semi-interested (and already promoted) spectator.

Just shows..good job Burnley didnt faulter, or Derby could of nicked that 2nd place.

Burnley didnt succumb to pressure, and the lost players, proved they have a good squad of 13-16 players.

So Sean.D.. should keep his mouth shut tomorrow.

Guest Col city fan

Wigan are gonna have to be very careful now. Bad loss today against a Blackpool side in freefall.

QPR for play-off winners

:thumbup:

Doesn't matter, they don't count anyway.

Note: Just so you know Bert, that was a joke. :thumbup:

I got it. Been told all season they don't count so I'll let you off! lol

Archived