Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

THANK YOU.

That is all I wanted to know.

21. Doncaster, 44 points, -30 GD

22. Birmingham, 43 points, -16 GD

Bolton v Birmingham

Leicester v Doncaster

Also worth pointing out both of them winning could send either Millwall (unlikely) or Blackpool (even more unlikely) down.

Brum's is much better.

We need Bolton to beat Brum (Bolton have nothing to play for) at the weekend so Donny are safe even if we hump them. That'd be tidy.

Which would mean Birmingham's first descent to the Third Division in 23 years. Even tidier.

Their average attendances are a bit laughable, really.

Despite what we all know about points on the board being worth more than theoretical points, I'd rather be in Birmingham's than Doncaster's shoes right now - realistically they're looking at drawing to stay up.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1546477

lol at Brum fans bumming their own support. They got 20K for a make or break last home game of the season and have averaged about 14K all season. When we went the other month they had probably the worst home support I'd ever seen live. Their vocal support was actually worse than Doncaster's.

Considering they are capable of getting big crowds but only when they're in the top division, I'd say their supporters do deserve to go down.

21. Doncaster, 44 points, -30 GD

22. Birmingham, 43 points, -16 GD

Bolton v Birmingham

Leicester v Doncaster

Also worth pointing out both of them winning could send either Millwall (unlikely) or Blackpool (even more unlikely) down.

Or if Donny draw, brum win and millwall lose.

If that happens and millwall lose by 1 goal only they will be tied with Donny on gd! What happens then?

The other thing that is worth pointing out is Donny beat us at their place

Or if Donny draw, brum win and millwall lose.

If that happens and millwall lose by 1 goal only they will be tied with Donny on gd! What happens then?

The other thing that is worth pointing out is Donny beat us at their place

Millwall have scored more and so would stay up in that scenario

Despite what we all know about points on the board being worth more than theoretical points, I'd rather be in Birmingham's than Doncaster's shoes right now - realistically they're looking at drawing to stay up.

Not really alot of the leicester lads may have a few hangovers from monday come saturday. Also every time we get a sell out crowd in recent years we seem to have a anti-climatic performance. Bolton will be a tougher trip for Birmingham! of course Bolton have been good recently plus since they've had a disappointing season they'll want to end it with a high! To be honest i think we'll beat Donny on saturday but i think they may stay up anyway! can't see Birmingham getting anything at Bolton!

Also every time we get a sell out crowd in recent years we seem to have a anti-climatic performance.

Every time?

Watford in the Play-Off Semi-Final? Man City at Home in the FA Cup?

Bloody hell anyone seen that Deeney goal from tonight yet? What a strike! No joke I'd take a punt on him for next season if we can get him cheap enough, can operate up top alone or in a pairing. 24 goals in a crap side this year, very decent.

Archived