Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Bloody hell anyone seen that Deeney goal from tonight yet? What a strike! No joke I'd take a punt on him for next season if we can get him cheap enough, can operate up top alone or in a pairing. 24 goals in a crap side this year, very decent.

He's a bit slow though? Championship is his level I reckon.

Pretty amazing to think that with their current points totals, the bottom 9 teams in the Championship would've finished below Peterborough who were relegated with 54 last season. Granted there's a game left, but only Sheffield Wednesday in 16th can beat 54.

Is there any news yet on sky's final day coverage?

Apparently Sky have 2 games remaining out of the 75 that they have in their TV rights deal for this season

So I would assume that both Bolton v Birmingham and Leicester v Doncaster will be shown

Apparently Sky have 2 games remaining out of the 75 that they have in their TV rights deal for this season

So I would assume that both Bolton v Birmingham and Leicester v Doncaster will be shown

Or they could show the Reading and Brighton games?

Could show the reading game though? To confirm play offs.

What games if any did they show last year

Edit: it was Hull v Cardiff where Hull confirmed promotion and Watford v Leeds

nothing on the teams that got confirmed as being relegated that day

Yes but there are no teams fighting for 2nd this season. I'm hoping that Sky see the 'definite' of sides getting relegated as more important than teams scraping into the play-offs, that was how it was viewed last season, with our game against Forest being well down the list for the highlights.

I'd much rather watch the emotions of Brum and Donny than see who's going to get into the play-offs. Reading will probably win anyway and it will be an anti climax. At least with relegation there is sheer relief and total despair, with the season all coming down to the last day.

Setanta Australia has 3 live championship games on, not confirmed yet but I would imagine ours would be one.

I think surly sky will have one channel which focuses on the playoffs showing the Reading or Brighton game and the other focusing on the relegation battle showing either Donny or Brum.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1546477

lol at Brum fans bumming their own support. They got 20K for a make or break last home game of the season and have averaged about 14K all season. When we went the other month they had probably the worst home support I'd ever seen live. Their vocal support was actually worse than Doncaster's.

Considering they are capable of getting big crowds but only when they're in the top division, I'd say their supporters do deserve to go down.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1546477

lol at Brum fans bumming their own support. They got 20K for a make or break last home game of the season and have averaged about 14K all season. When we went the other month they had probably the worst home support I'd ever seen live. Their vocal support was actually worse than Doncaster's.

Considering they are capable of getting big crowds but only when they're in the top division, I'd say their supporters do deserve to go down.

Bolton was worse than Birmingham. The silence of their home crowd was literally on a par with an U21's game.

$ky announce that Forest v Brighton & Reading v Burnley are the TV games.

So the one time we really ought to be on and it's neglected for games involving non season definers.

You just have to laugh really.

im sure sky have now got a vendetta against us for not getting promoted or winning the league in a live game. Ive seen next to nothing on sky about our record breaking season. All they go on about is that stupid ginger mr gravel throat cvnt. surely the relegation battle would make better viewing than seeing who scrapes top 6

im sure sky have now got a vendetta against us for not getting promoted or winning the league in a live game. Ive seen next to nothing on sky about our record breaking season. All they go on about is that stupid ginger mr gravel throat cvnt. surely the relegation battle would make better viewing than seeing who scrapes top 6

We didn't get promoted in a live game because of them!

To be fair they missed out by not showing the last-day scramble for top 6 last year, pretty exciting if I recall....

To be honest we can more or less keep Blackburn out of the equation, its between Reading and Brighton. The 7 goal swing will not happen, Burnley haven't scored more than 3 in the league all season, and Wigan are no mugs at the back.

Archived