Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Just to let my fellow FT users know..

Uncle 'Arry is featuring on TalkSport this am.

A chance to listen to the old entertainer. ..

:thumbup:

Really don't get why our game isn't on sky, it's possible relegation for donny and a chance for sky to show the sky bet championship winners lift the sky bet trophy.

They'd rather watch the battle for the play offs. It just happens to be a coincidence that one of these teams is playing against the miracle story that is Burnley FC. Sky viewers now also get the benefit of being able to watch the magician Sean Dyche try and pull off another against-all-odds victory against the financial clout of Reading. Oh, and they can see them lift the trophy for second place (apparently there is one?).

$ky announce that Forest v Brighton & Reading v Burnley are the TV games.

So the one time we really ought to be on and it's neglected for games involving non season definers.

You just have to laugh really.

To be fair, if I was a neutral I'd probably rather watch those matches than City-Donny & Bolton-Brum.  Most people will be expecting both of those games to go to the home side making it a bit of an anticlimactic run-in.  I'm sure it will be more exciting/stressful than that, but I think that's how most, and Sky, will see it.

complete madness that a whole season of absolute bullshit can be completely forgotten by one scrappy injury time equaliser. pretty sure if lee clark had gone near a birmingham away end in the last 3 months someone would've landed a right hook on him, not a kiss. 

complete madness that a whole season of absolute bullshit can be completely forgotten by one scrappy injury time equaliser. pretty sure if lee clark had gone near a birmingham away end in the last 3 months someone would've landed a right hook on him, not a kiss. 

I thought the same, they deserved to go down.

Agreed. Who does that miserable bastard think he is? They fvcking hated him yesterday, because he's shit.

Birmingham fans are gypos anyway. The Leicester B-team showed their true colours by bottling it after going 2-0 up. Danns is  soooo shite

Say what you want about Brum, their fans know how to make noise and celebrate....unlike ours.

Just look at their celebrations today compared to any of ours this season, just totally eclipses everything in all honesty.

Say what you want about Brum, their fans know how to make noise and celebrate....unlike ours.

Just look at their celebrations today compared to any of ours this season, just totally eclipses everything in all honesty.

Lets remember what actually happened to Birmingham today: a 2 goal comeback on the last day with a late goal to keep them up. That's a very rare occasion. No game this season has been anywhere near as special as that for us.

In fact there's only one match I've been to in my life that I'd regard as equivalent to that.

The only thing we've had which has been quite a similar scenario is Forest away last season.

If you were there then you know we can make some noise and celebrate.

Take it you didn't go to Turf Moor (or don't go to many away games for that matter).

So your one of them fans that never go to away games and assume we have shit support....... Deluded.

WTF are you on about? lol

Guest ttfn

DEEEEEEENEEEEY!!!!!!!!

Another dramatic late goal from Troy Deeney in Watford's final home game of the season yesterday.

Archived