Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I thought Reading already knew the result at Forest when their final whistle went? Their players were laying down at the end, how did the fans who have access to the internet on their phones not know this as well?

I thought Reading already knew the result at Forest when their final whistle went? Their players were laying down at the end, how did the fans who have access to the internet on their phones not know this as well?

Yeah I didn't get this either.

DEEEEEEENEEEEY!!!!!!!!

Another dramatic late goal from Troy Deeney in Watford's final home game of the season yesterday.

"Calm down everyone, Gianfranco will be back on to tell you how wonderful you are. AND REMEMBER, WE ARE GOING UP!!"

I have no idea how true this is but I like to think it is... someone in the main stand shouted "2-2" and the Reading fans thought it was our game , when they were talking about the Brum game!!

I like Lee Clark, and at least he showed a lot of passion. Pleased for him.

Lee Clark has to be the dullest most dispasionate manager in the top four tiers if his interview technique is anything to go by - he never addresses the camara or the interviewer and his monotone voice would be enough to send all of his squad to sleep.

Lucky lucky Lee - I appreciate the club have alot of issues and his hands are probably tied but passion is not a word I would use to describe Lee Clark

Some harsh criticism of Clark on here. Did very well at Huddersfield and he's just kept the 2nd worse team in the league-despite all the off-field problems and the fact his squad is made up of 18 year olds, loanees and shite big time charlies (Zigic)

Away Followings

1st: Leeds United
2nd: Leicester City
3rd: Nottingham Forest
4th: Sheffield Wednesday
5th: Derby County

6th: Burnley
7th: Middlesbrough
8th: Huddersfield Town
9th: Birmingham City
10th: Bolton

11th: QPR
12th: Brighton
13th: Blackburn Rovers
14th: Ipswich Town
15th: Watford
16th: Wigan Athletic
17th: Barnsley
18th: Reading
19th: Bournemouth

20th: Doncaster Rovers
21st: Charlton
22nd: Blackpool
23rd: Millwall
24th: Yeovil Town

I'm posting this because I like following this every week and now we have the final standings.

I'm not bothered about "we're better than them because we have better followings" argument which certain people on here seem to bring up all the time, I'm just pleased that a) we're second and b) the other two East Midlands Clubs make up the top five.

I got it from Facebook. Someone posted about Yorkshire being great and having two clubs in there. I was like, there's three East Midlands Clubs in the top five.

Some harsh criticism of Clark on here. Did very well at Huddersfield and he's just kept the 2nd worse team in the league-despite all the off-field problems and the fact his squad is made up of 18 year olds, loanees and shite big time charlies (Zigic)

Did well lol. Couldn't manage to get Huddersfield any higher than third with the best player in the division by a mile in their squad.

Archived