Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

It's a bit annoying that even though we've beaten them 3 times this season, and something ridiculous like 9 times in our last 10 meetings, and they've looked like getting relegated more often than promoted since they're record breakingly awful Premiership season; we might still have to rub shoulders with Derby fvcking County and  share equal air time with them and their tinpot embarrassing fans on East Midlands Today.

I still think the winner of the other semi will go up though.

That's actually absurd.

To bypass him altogether is extremely ignorant. I don't care if he might not have won, but he's not even being considered. Do Sky even know who the market leaders of the Championship are?!

I voted to Wenger. Difficult to get 4th in the premier league with such a small budget.

He also had the Champions League to compete in, as well as the disappointment of getting knocked out of it again to contend with.

That's actually absurd.

To bypass him altogether is extremely ignorant. I don't care if he might not have won, but he's not even being considered. Do Sky even know who the market leaders of the Championship are?!

Yes but we were expected to get promotoed Burnley on thier budget and small squad werent

Yes but we were expected to get promotoed Burnley on thier budget and small squad werent

Like  I said, to bypass him altogether is ignorant.

And everyone at Sky, without fvcking fail, HAS to mention how well we've recovered from that fateful day at Vicarage Road. Yeah, we have. If they really meant that, surely Pearson would have had to be considered. What the fvck has Arsene Wenger done this season? He's expected to win trophies at Arsenal, even the league. How is he in this list?

I know the expectation is there - but we played some of the best football in years this season on our way to breaching 100 points. Pearson deserves some credit. It's ludicrous how he's not been mentioned.

And funny that you mention small squad. Burnley only used 3 less players than us...

He has had a far better season than Arsene Wenger, who is finishing fourth (no improvement on last season), being thumped 6-3, 5-1, 6-0 and 3-0 at the four teams around them (whilst Pearson lost one away game at a top half team, beating the three teams directly below us). He's improved our record by 12 wins and 34 points. He's amassed a points total only beaten by two teams in this division's history. He's equalled the record wins.

How can he not be considered to be one of the top managers of the season?

Archived