Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Watching both play offs, so far, you can see why we romped the league. We were by far the best side in this division.

I have gone right off the idea of Wigan. If you can't sell out a play off semi final you don't really deserve the premiership. Hope they beat QPR though.

Really? They are right in between the biggest clubs in the premier league, and loads of other decent sides, so they are obviously not going to get much support, especially being a rugby town.

Nicky 'sideways move' Maynard.

Even more relevant than ever. :D

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

I have gone right off the idea of Wigan. If you can't sell out a play off semi final you don't really deserve the premiership. Hope they beat QPR though.

aaaand repeat what was said on the last page (just above your post slagging off a non-sell out) we didn't sell out our play off home leg in '10 and some think we didn't sell out last year either. why they're allowing our promotion to stand i have no idea. we should be relegated really imo.

Archived