Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

He was walking past and then someone had a shot and it caught his foot and went in, that's how I saw it - I might have to watch the half time analysis to get a solid opinion on it though.

****ing hell! What are you watching? I'm not a fan of Hughes, think he's vastly overrated, but he clearly made a run and flicked a cross in with the back of his heel.

****ing hell! What are you watching? I'm not a fan of Hughes, think he's vastly overrated, but he clearly made a run and flicked a cross in with the back of his heel.

I'm watching my laptop screen bro, got the football on in the background.

Thought Brighton were better than this.

Not quite sure why I backed them to win the playoffs really, all I can say is I think it was a hungover (Possibly still pissed) decision.

Looking back with a clear head, I think it will be Wigan, even though that match the other night was boring and poor, I do think they'll make the final and win it.

Guest Col city fan

Let the Will Hughes media bum-lick begin...

Beautifully taken goal though to be fair.

Brighton can come back here, not writing them off yet

I think they've been really disappointing.

Derby Vs Wigan is the ultimate final for me. the better teams in the Playoff

Burnley would have had a much tougher time of it if Uwe/Steve had been in charge from the start of the season. I'd love a Brighton comeback but that's not happening, failing that a Wigan/Derby final would be ideal and the most entertaining.

Guest Col city fan

A Derby v QPR final would be interesting. I have no idea who would win. I fear it may be the sheep though.

Archived