Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Derby fans are just a bunch of bellends. Would love it if they lost in the final.

They were bad enough before they took our chant and butchered it and now sing nothing else.

Atmosphere was actually pretty shit until they were 3-0 up.

Maybe they'll sell out an away game for once at Wembley.

Derby did the double over Brighton in the league, Reading took four points from them so Reading would probably have been a tougher game.

Oh well, hope Wigan win tomorrow then a Waghorn winner at Wembley

Derby fans are just a bunch of bellends. Would love it if they lost in the final.

They were bad enough before they took our chant and butchered it and now sing nothing else.

Probably the worst bunch of song stealing going. Stole "If you don't fvcking bounce you're a red" from Wednesday, and even start it off with "We're gunna bounce in a minute", stolen from Chelsea  lol . Absolute miracle they haven't done WLY yet. 

I thought the atmosphere today sounded good. No need to be carping about them: that was the most one-sided game I've seen since we beat them at the KP back in December (even more one-sided than when Brighton beat us last month.

Just my opinion.

I thought the atmosphere today sounded good. No need to be carping about them: that was the most one-sided game I've seen since we beat them at the KP back in December (even more one-sided than when Brighton beat us last month.

Just my opinion.

Yeh it was as if derby didn't turn up in our home fixture with them in December.

Archived