Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Of course there's a plan, Harry Redknapp is a football genius, isn't he, Col?

Don't care about Redknapp Finners, just don't wanna do my stake money mi old son!

:thumbup:

They believe in chance, whereas Wigan believe in putting in an effort.

Not over yet MC..

Guest Col city fan

We have Gary O'Neil to save the day instead.

Oneill, thus far, has been a bag of shite..

Guest MattP

Imagine claiming you've got the best young English player since Gazza in your squad and having him on the bench in a play off semi?

Don't care about Redknapp Finners, just don't wanna do my stake money mi old son!

Not over yet MC..

The season's been over for QPR a while ago, automatic promotion was the main target and they failed (miserably) - today's lacklustre performance is highlighted by some strolling in the park and moving the legs a bit.

Besides, they could've laid it all to rest with a convincing performance at Wigan. Which they didn't.

Wigan to win and QPR damned to another and nerve-racking second successive spell in the best second division of the world, the team will get dissembled, 'Arry sacked, the owners run away overnight, leaving a huge pile of debt behind and the club disappears in the shadows of the Championship's bottom half or even in League One.

One can still dream.

Guest Col city fan

I know, when I said save the day I meant ruin the day.

Charlie Austin has been no better.

Guest Col city fan

The season's been over for QPR a while ago, automatic promotion was the main target and they failed (miserably) - today's lacklustre performance is highlighted by some strolling in the park and moving the legs a bit.

Besides, they could've laid it all to rest with a convincing performance at Wigan. Which they didn't.

Wigan to win and QPR damned to another and nerve-racking second successive spell in the best second division of the world, the team will get dissembled, 'Arry sacked, the owners run away overnight, leaving a huge pile of debt behind and the club disappears in the shadows of the Championship's bottom half or even in League One.

One can still dream.

Not over yet MC...

Guest MattP

I can guarantee you won't be the only man who has done his money due to Harry Redknapp this century.

Guest Col city fan

I know but we were talking about O'Neil.

What will happen to QPR if they don't go up?

That's easy.. Fooked!

Guest Col city fan

Maybe you want to change the record, CCF.

Nope, I'd rather wait till I know the outcome MC.. Makes more sense than saying it's over now. Then again, posting during match threads, including ours, seems to be your thing.

Nope, I'd rather wait till I know the outcome MC.. Makes more sense than saying it's over now. Then again, posting during match threads, including ours, seems to be your thing.

You know what they say about not taking your chances and then conceding as a consequence.

But I guess you already knew that and told us so. :thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

You know what they say about not taking your chances and then conceding as a consequence.

But I guess you already knew that and told us so. :thumbup:

lol lol

Guest Col city fan

Surprised you haven't gone tonight Col...

Do people read this bloody forum! My interest is financial!

ie. I had money, pre-season, on QPR getting promoted. A decent sum as it happens.

I don't dismind QPR or Arry, but I want to win the bloody bet!

lol

Do people read this bloody forum! My interest is financial!

ie. I had money, pre-season, on QPR getting promoted. A decent sum as it happens.

I don't dismind QPR or Arry, but I want to win the bloody bet!

lol

Yeah, that's a great homestory. But what I'm interested in is: What happens to you when you lose, though? Are you going to implode?

Archived