Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaFox92

PC gaming

I don't have a particularly powerful computer so my choice is limited to what it will actually support. To give you an idea of my situation, Skyrim on minimum graphics with shadows manually turned off (it's not an option in the graphics interface for some reason) just about runs smoothly enough, but things still get bogged down when I'm in an area with lots of water or enemies.

At the moment I'm playing through various pokemon games on emulators.  I'm on Fire Red right now - initially I was going to just play it through with the one starter pokemon (Blastoise), but then I picked up a Farfetch'd for cut & fly, then I decided I wanted a ground type for its dig ability so I got myself a Nidorina (poison) which I evolved into Nidoqueen (poison/ground), then I happened upon a Growlithe and was like "well a fire-type wouldn't hurt" (he's now an Arcanine) and finally I accidentally picked up Eevee so I decided to turn it into a Jolteon.  Basically I've accidentally built myself a well-rounded team.  It's a shame though: I was going to get Snorlax as my 2nd pokemon, but the final remaining spot in my team's reserved for Mewtwo when I get him.

Yeah my laptop is my main gaming device. Much prefer PC games for the most part, always have.

I always think of myself as liking either strategy or heavily story driven, RPG-esque games. Growing up I loved the Total War series, the Age of Empires series, Civ 2, Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter, etc. 

But when I actually look at my Steam library it looks something like: Dead Island, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3, Dishonored, FEAR 3, Fallout Vegas, Metro 2033, OPF: Dragon Rising, RAGE, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Deus Ex: HR.

So... I guess I like FPS. lol

I have my PC for all my non-Nintendo needs, so that's basically Half Life's,  GTA's. Plus I have Bioshock, Far Cry, Just Cause 2 etc. Not too many but enough to keep me going through droughts!

I don't have a particularly powerful computer so my choice is limited to what it will actually support. To give you an idea of my situation, Skyrim on minimum graphics with shadows manually turned off (it's not an option in the graphics interface for some reason) just about runs smoothly enough, but things still get bogged down when I'm in an area with lots of water or enemies.

At the moment I'm playing through various pokemon games on emulators.  I'm on Fire Red right now - initially I was going to just play it through with the one starter pokemon (Blastoise), but then I picked up a Farfetch'd for cut & fly, then I decided I wanted a ground type for its dig ability so I got myself a Nidorina (poison) which I evolved into Nidoqueen (poison/ground), then I happened upon a Growlithe and was like "well a fire-type wouldn't hurt" (he's now an Arcanine) and finally I accidentally picked up Eevee so I decided to turn it into a Jolteon.  Basically I've accidentally built myself a well-rounded team.  It's a shame though: I was going to get Snorlax as my 2nd pokemon, but the final remaining spot in my team's reserved for Mewtwo when I get him.

http://pokemmo.eu

Dota 2, Mount and Blade Warband (and the infinite mods that come with it!), Darkest Hour among many others.

How is dota 2? just got into moba games again played the original dota warcraft mod but just playing league of legends as alot of my mates can play because of the specs required. Anybody play Starcraft 2? not the best at it as i've not got the time or patience lol

What's wrong with Euro Truck Simulator? It's fun :)

So is the farming simulators

What do you actually do in the truck sim then?

I use my PC mainly for indie horror games, some amazing free/super cheap stuff out there. Particular faves of mine are:

-Imscared

-Slender: The Arrival

-Pesadelo

-Amnesia mods.

-Baby blues.

-Penumbra Black Plague.

-Anna

How is dota 2? just got into moba games again played the original dota warcraft mod but just playing league of legends as alot of my mates can play because of the specs required. Anybody play Starcraft 2? not the best at it as i've not got the time or patience lol

Dota 2 is great fun and then agony within several minutes lol I can't really comment on other mobas.  I have played SC2 but I am woeful so I gave that up many moons ago.

Archived