Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Contract Law exam was yesterday morning. NAILED the offer + acceptance question, likewise the consideration one. Not even close to the same for the other 2, though. Hangs in the balance, I guess. :cry:

Legal Environment exam Friday morning, followed by Public Law on Monday morning and then a 3 hour Tort exam on Wednesday morning. Then I'm free as a ****ing bird until October. LOVE-ER-LEE! :D

Very pleased with my chemistry exams today, two great papers.

Picked up the pre release task for my synoptic paper today. Dear... god, it's a fail I can tell and it's still a week away. The Rise Of English Country Houses!?!?!????

I have massively long exam on how country houses have changed since the tudor times and it is an English fooking Literature test!

The best exam I have ever had was AS Media Studies in January. For 1 part of it we had to watch a 4 minute drama piece 4 times then write about camera shots, sound, lighting, etc. The piece we had to watch was some shitty girly thing on a farm, then about a minute in to it the screensaver came on! (As the examiner hadnt put it on full screen just left it on the media player thing)

By this time the examiners (in which the women always seem to be fat!) were at the back at this point and not really concentrating and took them 30 seconds to realise what had happened. It took this little fat woman years to get to the laptop (seriously if she had walked any slower she would have stopped!), before she gets there and just shrugs her shoulders and walks even slower all the way back to the back of the hall (which is pretty long) and asks the other fat woman to get a technician from the IT department. It takes him a couple of mins to come and he tells her just to go and touch anything on the laptop to get it off. So off she goes really slowly again, before getting there still looking puzzled before one girl at the front just shouted "MOVE THE MOUSE!"

So we ended up watching it only 1 and a half times but I still got a C! :thumbup:

I also remember doing a mock exam in GCSE and a phone went off as this guy had out an alarm on to go off at 12 midnight but being the thivko he was didnt realise it was 24 hour and it went off the next day in the exam at 12 noon! :doh:

Happy times....

I also remember doing a mock exam in GCSE and a phone went off as this guy had out an alarm on to go off at 12 midnight but being the thivko he was didnt realise it was 24 hour and it went off the next day in the exam at 12 noon! :doh:

What happened to him?

2 weeks today, I would have finished 6 exams in 3 days.

Yeahhhhhh wellllllll pffffftt!! :P

You have 2 weeks to prepare for 6 exams. I have about a day to prepare each of mine lol:(

What exams are they if you don't mind me asking? (haven't really read much of this thread, tbf!)

Yeahhhhhh wellllllll pffffftt!! :P

You have 2 weeks to prepare for 6 exams. I have about a day to prepare each of mine lol:(

What exams are they if you don't mind me asking? (haven't really read much of this thread, tbf!)

Yeah already had 5 and got one next Friday as well! lol.

Already done Psychology and a couple of resits 2 weeks ago.

Got English, RS and Philosophy to come.

Yeah already had 5 and got one next Friday as well! lol.

Already done Psychology and a couple of resits 2 weeks ago.

Got English, RS and Philosophy to come.

These all GCSE exams, I'm guessing?? Nobody does that many AS/A-Levels, that's insanity! :S

Much rather be in your position though if they are GCSE exams.. MUCH less stressful than old people's exams. :(

These all GCSE exams, I'm guessing?? Nobody does that many AS/A-Levels, that's insanity! :S

Much rather be in your position though if they are GCSE exams.. MUCH less stressful than old people's exams. :(

Hard exam - willing Clunge = Hell.

They're A-Levels. Philosophy is a bitch of a subject.

Took up psychology this year as an AS level thinking that I would need it to for uni, turns out none of the unis I have applied for actually require it lol.

But I've still enjoyed doing Psychology this year even though it was an extra subject.

They're A-Levels. Philosophy is a bitch of a subject.

Took up psychology this year as an AS level thinking that I would need it to for uni, turns out none of the unis I have applied for actually require it lol.

But I've still enjoyed doing Psychology this year even though it was an extra subject.

Does that mean you're doing 5 subjects in your second year then?!

Does that mean you're doing 5 subjects in your second year then?!

Nope 4.

I did Geography last year in Year 12.

Dropped that. And took up AS Psychology.

So English, RS and Philosophy as A2 Levels, and then Psychology as AS-level

:thumbup:

Nope 4.

I did Geography last year in Year 12.

Dropped that. And took up AS Psychology.

So English, RS and Philosophy as A2 Levels, and then Psychology as AS-level

:thumbup:

ahh I see :thumbup:

Bad choice with the Geography lol, I think its good.

ahh I see :thumbup:

Bad choice with the Geography lol, I think its good.

My teachers were shit. Well one of them was. The other one is actually quite a safe guy and really funny. When talking about the Aurora Borealis, my mate asked 'What causes all the crazy colours then?'. My teacher replies within seconds: 'What? LSD?' :crylaugh:

lol but the other teacher just talked about drugs and cottaging and stuff to do in Amsterdam. Gave us useless articles from the Guardian which he absolutely loved and probably wanked over it every night. Basically we had to self teach ourselves. And couldn't stand another year doing it.

Archived