Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Finished my last ever exam earlier on! :D Was such a nice feeling, can't believe my School life is over. Welcome to the real word.

Sorry to piss on your parade but you have exams at uni.

However, if you're not going to uni then ignore this :thumbup:

Sorry to piss on your parade but you have exams at uni.

However, if you're not going to uni then ignore this :thumbup:

I'm not a Uni disabled. <_< :P

Nah didn't fancy Uni to be honest, I wouldnt be able to survive away from home. lol I will probably do what Tommeh has done this year though and then decide on Uni if my grades are up to it.

Option is there I suppose.

I'm not a Uni disabled. <_< :P

Nah didn't fancy Uni to be honest, I wouldnt be able to survive away from home. lol I will probably do what Tommeh has done this year though and then decide on Uni if my grades are up to it.

Option is there I suppose.

Cool. Good luck whatever you decide to do :)

The end is in sight, psychology completely over and done with now. Feels good.

Just three more days and school life will be over. Just the small matter of getting past the English Lit exam I'm quite frankly dreading at the moment.

The end is in sight, psychology completely over and done with now. Feels good.

Just three more days and school life will be over. Just the small matter of getting past the English Lit exam I'm quite frankly dreading at the moment.

Me too. June 18th 4pm I will be so relieved.

• 6 months later...
After all this revision, if my exam on Monday is cancelled cos of snow I'm gonna break something :mad:

I won't be able to do it all again in the summer!

Why would it be? You've been at school all this week, it's hardly gonna get worse..

Why would it be? You've been at school all this week, it's hardly gonna get worse..

Teacher today (yes I went revision on a Saturday :whistle:) said that the exam board said that they can't have half the schools doing it and the other not so they may just cancel the whole exam until summer :mellow:

After all this revision, if my exam on Monday is cancelled cos of snow I'm gonna break something :mad:

I won't be able to do it all again in the summer!

Teacher today (yes I went revision on a Saturday :whistle:) said that the exam board said that they can't have half the schools doing it and the other not so they may just cancel the whole exam until summer :mellow:

I feel the same. Revising on a Saturday just plain isn't right, and to have it called off Monday would be a right piss take.

I feel I'm ready for them, and to have them to do in summer would mean continuous revision until then.

I was told that as well. Although assured every possible measure would be taken to allow us to sit the exams, I'm slightly anxious still.

Ah fair enough.

Most people would be glad they don't have an exam on Monday!

Anyone else have the Maths Core 1 this morning? What did you think of the exam?

Definitely not the hardest paper I've ever come across, but although I completely shanked up a couple of the questions the rest seemed to go alright. Really hoping I've just edged that C (which is all I'm asking for, really) and pretty sure it will be there or thereabouts.

Anyone else have the Maths Core 1 this morning? What did you think of the exam?

Definitely not the hardest paper I've ever come across, but although I completely shanked up a couple of the questions the rest seemed to go alright. Really hoping I've just edged that C (which is all I'm asking for, really) and pretty sure it will be there or thereabouts.

Yep I had it today.

I felt confident when I walked out of it (therefore I'll end up getting a U!). I liked the last question about the truck going under the bridge.

Yep I had it today.

I felt confident when I walked out of it (therefore I'll end up getting a U!). I liked the last question about the truck going under the bridge.

A truck drives under a bridge. It is travelling at 40mph. It is 100 feet tall, but the bridge is only 80 feet tall. What is the drivers name?

Archived