Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Better than a U :unsure:

Next up... Core 2 exam... I think i should start revising :rolleyes:

Was only 2 off an E i rekon,

Yeah so do i, just never seem to have the motivation to get going and tooooo many distractions.

I did shit for the book but did quite well with the poems, still don't have a clue what i'll get :S

Other way round for me, the short stories were the easy part, the poems were harder, but still reckon i did okay :fc:

Guest Mee-9

My English Lit didn't go too badly.

Wrote 11 pages on Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men.

Actually enjoyed the Of Mice and Men part.

Chemistry tomorrow.

Was only 2 off an E i rekon,

Yeah so do i, just never seem to have the motivation to get going and tooooo many distractions.

It's good being the distraction and also able to get your work done and do ok? :D

Property Law exam was an absolute disaster of the highest order, spending an hour writing the foundations of two beautiful answers only to realise you've gone in the wrong direction and leaving you little time to repair the damage is always a recipe for complete failure. Will be pencilling myself in for a re-sit over the summer in that one unfortunately. Only need 30% to pass the module overall as well lol:( .

Judicial Review + Human Rights at the weekend, followed by Criminal Law the Thursday after and concluding with European Law on Monday June 7th. I may well be leaving uni this summer. :(:doh:

My Medieval to Augustan Literature was my only exam and it went well. Three fecking hours though. :sick:

6 pages on the Wife of Bath being representative of Medieval society and the place of women in it and another 6 on how Utopia and Oroonoko represent contemporary attitudes towards foreigners. Pretty much the best questions that could have come out with what I'd actually revised in depth.

My English Lit didn't go too badly.

Wrote 11 pages on Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men.

Actually enjoyed the Of Mice and Men part.

Chemistry tomorrow.

Ah, Of Mice and Men... Brings back GCSE English Lit failure memories :rolleyes:

Got Core 2 maths tomorrow... along with many others here im gathering...

Ah, Of Mice and Men... Brings back GCSE English Lit failure memories :rolleyes:

Got Core 2 maths tomorrow... along with many others here im gathering...

Yeah not looking forward to it, probably another resit coming up :/

Core 2 went well today.

Was going fabulously until I saw question 7. Last three questions were a complete write-off, but I still feel I may have done enough to just about bag that C, and B overall.

Trigonometric Identities as well, what a nightmare.

Think ive failed, well most probably, because i dont know what Trigonmetric identities are, is that them bearing questions and that?

Think ive failed, well most probably, because i dont know what Trigonmetric identities are, is that them bearing questions and that?

Basically (I think it is) where it uses sin theta, cos theta and tan theta in an equation and asked you to show that it equals another equation containing cos sin and tan thetas.

And thus find the values for theta (or x) in a range between 0 and 360 degrees.

Basically (I think it is) where it uses sin theta, cos theta and tan theta in an equation and asked you to show that it equals another equation containing cos sin and tan thetas.

And thus find the values for theta (or x) in a range between 0 and 360 degrees.

All i could remember about how to answer that question was that i think it was like 4sin theta was that you x 360 degrees by 4 then divide all the points by 4 at the end or summat,?????

Probably wrong but :/

Archived