Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

2 exams left. Microeconomics and Human Resource Management.

Screwed for Microeconomics unless I suddenly become the luckiest guy on the planet and get the 3 questions I'm half prepared for. So depressing, especially considering the whole university seems to have finished.

HRM should be okay if I can find 30 or so journal references on Thursday night.

Done 4 of my 7 exams so far this week, second English language paper tomorrow. Had my History exam today, I did okay until question 7 on section B.

Thought the history went quite well today...didn't do as well on 7 either-didn't like that last question on that artists impression. Hoping the poetry question is easy tomorrow cos that is what i'm usually shit at.

7/13 exams done. Not long left now :)

Guest Mee-9

Well over halfway done for the exams. Got 6 left to do. Done 7. English paper 2 tomorrow, Maths paper 2 on Friday. German and History next week.

Finished all of my exams now, Property Law, Judicial Review and Human Rights, Criminal Law and European Law. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for no summer resits, so hopefully next year I can advance onto my third and final year as a university stoodent.

Guest Mee-9

English language was pretty good. Anyone do the paper on Joe Calzaghe and Boxing?

Not being sexist, but It was pretty unfair on girls, "Write a letter to a friend who wants to take up boxing, if its a good idea or a bad idea"

English language was pretty good. Anyone do the paper on Joe Calzaghe and Boxing?

Not being sexist, but It was pretty unfair on girls, "Write a letter to a friend who wants to take up boxing, if its a good idea or a bad idea"

Exact same paper I did, thought it was pretty easy if i'm being honest.

Guest Mee-9

Exact same paper I did, thought it was pretty easy if i'm being honest.

Yeah was easy wasn't it mate. Even though I had to use my 25% extra time, spent far too long on the A questions :P

Psychology tomorrow, Stats on the 18th and it is over.

AS level?

If so, was the 12 marker the stress related illness question?

Had history today. Thought it went well.

Last exam a week tomorrow; maths statistics.

Condition of England by any chance?

Archived