Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Did my first geography this morning, half the test was about using a map to describe what an area could look like and its land uses.

The area? The village I live in, and the town centre that I visit a few times each month lol

Finished my geography exam at 10:30, the 1 about the pre-release booklet, but then the teachers realised they had given me the foundation paper instead of the higher paper, so have just had to complete the exam again - this time the higher tier 1. Having to go back and do another exam made me well angry, and I've now missed the start of Holland v Denmark, but at least I missed no goals!

That's your own fault! They always say make sure you check the tier you have is the correct one.

Guest Mee-9

That History paper was horrible <_<

My History wasn't too bad mate, But then again we're doing different Modules.

German listening tomorrow, Walk in the park.

My History wasn't too bad mate, But then again we're doing different Modules.

German listening tomorrow, Walk in the park.

My history wasn't too bad either, i knew everything on the paper so better than expected :)

I've got German listening as well but have decided to do foundation in the listening! I am actually shocking at listening tests...last year i did my french GCSE early and i got an A* in reading, writing, speaking but a D in the listening exam :crylaugh:

Had my Chemistry today. Went alright, had one stupid question in though, on higher. 'What does the C in CO2 stand for'

Module 9 Maths on Monday, not confident about that one bit.

Guest Mee-9

My history wasn't too bad either, i knew everything on the paper so better than expected :)

I've got German listening as well but have decided to do foundation in the listening! I am actually shocking at listening tests...last year i did my french GCSE early and i got an A* in reading, writing, speaking but a D in the listening exam :crylaugh:

Done exactly the same exam today mate, was a walk in the park. Got the Reading paper next week, then an electronics paper then i've done :D:D

Done exactly the same exam today mate, was a walk in the park. Got the Reading paper next week, then an electronics paper then i've done :D:D

I actually fooked the foundation up :( I am shocking at those exams for some reason!

Didn't help that we were in a boiling hot portakabin with no bloody windows open.

I actually fooked the foundation up :( I am shocking at those exams for some reason!

Didn't help that we were in a boiling hot portakabin with no bloody windows open.

Dreadful, considering you go to like one of the best school around! Or so you say!

Did my History today, A2 that is, 2 hours of writing two essays really kills your wrist. Think I did alright, though I couldnt make up my mind on which question to do and ended up scribbling out a lot! And my hand writing was woeful too but nevermind!

Dreadful, considering you go to like one of the best school around! Or so you say!

Did my History today, A2 that is, 2 hours of writing two essays really kills your wrist. Think I did alright, though I couldnt make up my mind on which question to do and ended up scribbling out a lot! And my hand writing was woeful too but nevermind!

Yeah well got my A in french last year and don't really give a shit about German :P

Tell me about it, my arm actually died after history yesterday and i played badminton after as well!

Archived