Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

So yeah, if you're getting your A-level results this week, probably best not to read them out live on TV....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I shouldn't but that is brilliant.

YES! SHEFFIELD!!!

So yeah, if you're getting your A-level results this week, probably best not to read them out live on TV....

:crylaugh:

GCSE results next week for me. I'll be on holiday so at least i don't have to go into school if i haven't done well but i am quite confident i've done ok.

Can't believe it's three years ago since I found out I was too thick to go to Lancaster. I feel old. lol

Oh well, fack um, nawvern cants.

Just found out my brother's got in at Bangor. Good luck to all y'all finding out today, and whatever you get don't worry, it'll work out just fine. :beer:

3 C's and a D in the hugely important subject that is citizenship. So i got into Cov and Trent but i'm still prefering to work my way up through a Solicitors firm rather then go to Uni for 3 years and come out of it with no job, so it's just a matter of finding a firm willing to take me on while i study ILEX.

AS results

A,B,D,E

A in biology, B in chemistry - both good news,

D in computing - Not really a suprise give we had three tutors - 1 of whom was actually a IT teacher and knew nothing about computer programming,1 lasted only two lessons.

E in Maths - May need to consider a re-take or two next year

AS results complete and utter balls-up... 3 U's and an E.... so ive got some serious thinking to do >_>

Pretty much what I was looking at last year.

I personally made the choice to retake the year and it was difficult, believe me. Managed to get better grades but I didn't enjoy it at all. Plus, everyone I know is now fooking off to University while I take on Year 13. Not a nice feeling really.

Picking up my AS results tomorrow. :trumpet:

WELL DONE MATEY. still killed ya in english tho... soooo all this year tyou've been tlelin me you're better than me at english i dont think so! HA! :P

I got a, a, c, c. A in ICT and english language and then a c in maths (:D) and history (:()

Archived