Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Got a 74 in my dissertation proposal. No more uni until october just some data for my dissertation to get done.

Good luck with those who have exams. Tips for revision would be wake up early, get a stop watch and set it for 4 hours (about 2 weeks before an exam) and do your 4 hours a day

I had an exam today for r.e. Instead of doing it i had a dream that we would be in the premiership! Got an A*

I had an exam today for r.e. Instead of doing it i had a dream that we would be in the premiership! Got an A*

Guest Mee-9

Got 6 exams coming up. 3 Retakes, 3 proper.

Psychology 1+2 (Unit 1 Retake)

ICT Retake

Sociology Unit 2

Law 1+2 - Unit 2 being the retake.

First 2 on Friday, Law 2 and Sociology 2.

My exams are spaced out pretty well, so I have a week gap between each. For example, after Friday, my next few are on the Friday after, so I've got adequate revision time.

proper flunkedd gthe one I had todaym, genuninely theink it';s the worst I;ve felt coming out of an exam everv.

I hope it wasn't english :unsure:

Got Core 2 on Friday, then Biology, Chemistry, Critical Thinking retake and Statistics 1 on thursday and friday next week. Physics and Crit Thinking unit 4 in about 3 weeks time.

C2 was alright, C or D I'd imagine, probably re-take if it's a D. Shitting it over FP1 on Friday.

Ahhhh FP1, that takes me back. Probably my least favourite maths exam ever lol

Hope you do well though mate :thumbup:

I hope it wasn't english :unsure:

Got Core 2 on Friday, then Biology, Chemistry, Critical Thinking retake and Statistics 1 on thursday and friday next week. Physics and Crit Thinking unit 4 in about 3 weeks time.

lol no safe to say it wasn't, it was Environment and Technology 2, which is basically active and passive environmental/energy strategies in architecture.

Not a chance lol

I did further maths as an AS, and FP1 was the last module we did so I didn't actually choose not to, but had I carried on further I would've probably gone for D2, M2 and something else, I wouldn't have done any more FP.

Saying that, I should've done a lot better than what I actually did in further maths cause it was the one class I never put the effort into unfortunately.

Not a chance lol

I did further maths as an AS, and FP1 was the last module we did so I didn't actually choose not to, but had I carried on further I would've probably gone for D2, M2 and something else, I wouldn't have done any more FP.

Saying that, I should've done a lot better than what I actually did in further maths cause it was the one class I never put the effort into unfortunately.

Didn't you have to do all of them, we have to do all the core modules in maths and further.

Got 5 exams this time.

Had media yesterday, easiest shit i've ever done, my wrist killed from writing about 10 pages though..

General Studies RESIT later. (please don't ask me why i'm resitting :whistle: )

Business on Tuesday, General Studies again on Wednesday, and ICT on Friday.

Good luck to everyone taking exams :D

Archived