Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Two exams today, and they were both pretty much complete write-offs.

Future hangs in the balance now, one exam to go and I'm probably gonna need an A from this exam (Psychology) to give me enough UCAS points for uni.

Just been to my final exam to complete my second year of Uni. Got a 12 (the equivalent of A, i think?), so pretty chuffed with that! Got home and found the new City shirt in my postbox :scarf: Today is a fookin great day!!

Got my Business Management HND 1st year results back:

Fundamentals of Accounting C

Economics for Business Decisions D+

New Venture Creation A

Human Resource Management C+

Business Skills 1 B

Contemporary Business Environment C+

Introduction to Operations Management B

Marketing Fundamentals D+

All mixture of coursework and exams.

Quite happy with these as I rushed most of them as I couldn't be asked to start some of them earlier than I did. :ph34r:

Next level from September will be massive. :frantics:

Had 2 exams today, 5 sweaty hours and 21 pages of writing later, I've finally done.

Cannot wait to get wasted all through the summer now.

21 pages for 2 exams?? 21 pages is probably the amount I wrote for all my GCSE and A Level exams combined.

Decided to look at my posts at the beginning of the thread.

I was supposed to be doing that, but applied. I left my coursework too late and got taken off the course :(

Serves me right for mucking about the whole year I suppose :(

Jesus lol .

It's amazing what a difference three years can make. I've gone from having no motivation to do anything, bumming around at college and therefore shitting it on exam days to being fairly close to completing a very good IT course and looking to start a career in IT. :)

Happy Days.

Seems like bloomin' ages since my last lot of exams. Amazed I didn't have any in my last year of uni to be honest.

Best of luck to all taking theirs this year.

Archived