Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Finished mine for this year. I only had three though! - Databases, media and an oral exam in business...

Usually go to bed early. Get up early. Have a good breakfast, vitamin pills, shower. Flick through my notes, making sure I don't overload.

Only one I was nervous about this year was my oral exam, generally because it's my least strongest subject. Messed it up anyway.

About to do my A2's next month, can't wait to get them over with and do **** all this summer!

Are you going to look for a job?

I finished my exams last week, but I've started looking for jobs now because I'm quite bored. Plus, the cash would come in handy for when I start again in September.

Just hit 40% mate and you're sweet for 2nd year!!

It's of the course content that was before Christmas. Really haven't a clue on it when we were covering it, let alone trying to read my notes :ermm:

Isn't it true that first year 'doesn't count'?

Pretty much, its only year two and three that count to your degree mark, thats on my course anyway, just if you go for a placement they use first year marks to see what your capable for. 5 done in 12 days just the one to go cant wait to be done with it!

Isn't it true that first year 'doesn't count'?

It doesn't count towards your overall mark, you only need to pass, the problem is when you have spent the first year messing around, then in the first lecture in the second year they start with the sentence "...so following on from everything we covered in the first year..." then proceed to talk about things you've no clue about as you skipped most of the first year lectures, that is when it doesn't seem like such a smart move. I quickly dropped that module and found something with no pre-requisites.

• 3 weeks later...

Get a job you lazy cvnt.

Not sure if you were have a joke, or just being a ****.

Finished mine for this year. I only had three though! - Databases, media and an oral exam in business...

Usually go to bed early. Get up early. Have a good breakfast, vitamin pills, shower. Flick through my notes, making sure I don't overload.

Only one I was nervous about this year was my oral exam, generally because it's my least strongest subject. Messed it up anyway.

Are you going to look for a job?

I finished my exams last week, but I've started looking for jobs now because I'm quite bored. Plus, the cash would come in handy for when I start again in September.

Just checked this thread back, so a bit late, but yeah I've already got a job.  Will try and work more hours of course during the summer once I've finished my exams.

German was so easy today. Is it just me or are the exams supposed to be getting harder but in reality they are piss easy?

Alright Dan, we know you're a clever little cvnt. Wait til you get to Uni ;)

Archived